on 3 January 2015
This Epson was easy to set up and I was able to use it straight away. I am technological troglodyte so this was no mean feat! My main concern was the scanner, I do illustrations as part of my work and needed the scanner to pick up detailed drawings and all the colours. The quality is excellent, so I am really happy. It's ideal for me, as I need something small and compact, that can also print and photocopy. This Epson is doing an excellent job.
on 6 April 2015
Cant believe the quality of the pictures I'm now able to print, this printer has far exceeded my expectations, I couldn't be more pleased with it. Epson customer support were also really good with their help and advice re the initial set up with my old mac OSX. It's very user friendly and straight forward to use too, I can easily print direct from my iphone, camera SD card or my laptop, all with fantastic results. I did a little experiment with some generic photo paper I already happened to have, no good, but with genuine epson paper the results are stunning. Definitely well worth sticking with genuine epson products. Colour and definition comes out every bit as good and vibrant as it appears on my computer screen, so no disappointment there at all. It's great, well worth the money I think, can't fault it. Thanks!
on 10 March 2015
Worst printer i have ever owned, if your plan is to print A3 photos then look else were the ink consumption is dire (4 A3 photo prints almost empty), Also the build quality is poor mine was giving a loud squeaking sound on every print very annoying and this was only on day 2, the front panel cheaply made thin plastic.
on 18 August 2015
6x10 very good, a4 very good ,a3 photos very good (but back feed dosent work very well, have to feed more the 1or 2 times some time around 7. not inpressed on that. but if you use a4 tray with one in works ok. other than that ive got to say its better than my photo styless ph 730dw.whichi replaced due to. i could replace the ink pad and it stopped completely. by a preprogram on board.it was printing fine then the printer told me it need a sevice and would let me print again?epson bad boys.exspect the same thing with this one. kevin beware. service cost £35.00 but you have to tavel.to find a sevice centre,
on 6 May 2014
Over exceeded my expectations on performance, quality and features. Would definitely recommend this colour photo quality printer, especially if you want to print in A3.
on 13 March 2015
The text quality is not the best I have seen but the photo quality is excellent so far. Recommended if your main purpose is photo printing.
on 1 March 2015
The Epson printer is the best i have used ..I am an artist both in painting artwork and photography so my prints a essential ..The clarity and picture detail is second to none..with the 6 inks it gives great color to all prints..Also being able to print A3 pictures is a big bonus..All in all a top printer that i would recommend..
on 18 March 2014
This is a very nice printer, I would say excellent but don't like the single sheet feed at the rear. All my previous Epson printers have had multi sheet rear feeders except if you wanted to print on heavyweight media or Photo paper. This one you send your work to the printer then have to wait until the printer tells you to insert your paper and then only an inch or so otherwise it goes straight through without printing. Ok it's only a minor niggle and the print quality is typically Epson (excellent). Also having difficulty finding refillable cartridges that work, first lot from China wouldn't despite trying all the fixes suggested by the seller. I've always used refillables with Epson printers the cost is prohibitive otherwise and I would have to plump for an alternative manufacturer. This does however come at the cost of slightly reduced quality prints, but I've always found them acceptable. If the other refillables I've sent for are just as useless as the first lot then I may well rue the day I bought this machine as I definitely will not be able to afford genuine Epson inks.
on 27 March 2015
The printer was delivered in perfect order and so far is perfoming just fine, The images look great and the text is very sharp but alas the printer ink I ordered at the same time (to benefit from the double cash back) is still not here and wont be coming any time soon; as such I cannot claim the Epson cash back for it. Amazon website said that it was in stock and after ordering it no further details were forthcoming so I couldn't see whether I would get it in time. The only way was to cancel the order to see that it was in fact out of stock and so I would never have been able to add the ink to any cash back claim anyway. That little detail cost me £30.00. If I had known I would have ordered it all from somewhere else, thank you Amazon.

Enjoy the printer and the excellent wireless connectivity from multiple devices whether at home or away.
on 7 December 2014
Bought this whilst studying my graphic design degree. Don't really know how I got along before without it! Only down sideis that the scanner is actually a4, would have been nice to have a3 , but still super smart little printer, touchscreen!! Amazing :)