5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. I just cannot believe the quality and value ...
Published 5 months ago by Rory

3.0 out of 5 stars My pet love it. I'm going to sew some none-stick stuff ...
At first it leaked fluff a bit but that has calmed down now. My pet love it. I'm going to sew some none-stick stuff to the back though as it is a little slippery on our laminate floor.
Published 5 months ago by Bert

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. I just cannot believe the quality and value ..., 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Traditional Luxury Graphite Grey Veterinary Bed 100x75cm (Misc.)
Amazing. I just cannot believe the quality and value for money of this pet bed. Dogs couldn't wait to use them. Ordered some more straight away they are so good. I work in a veterinary surgery and we pay five times this amount for the same product. Cannot say enough how pleased I am with this purchase. My elderly dogs seem warm happy and very content on their new beds. Thank you so much. Spent a fortune in the past on dog beds trying to give the dogs warmth and comfort but also being mindful to purchase a product that was easy to wash and dry. This pet bed really does
everything I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really soft and warm, 12 Jan. 2015
This vetbed is much much softer and fluffier than the last one I bought - from a national pet shop chain. It certainly feels of higher quality, and the pile seems deeper and therefore more comfortable for the dog. My dog loves it, and snuggles right into it. This vetbed also has a substantial, thick backing which gives me confidence that it will be long-lasting.

I use it on top of an elevated dog bed, my dog really loves the combination. I've attached a picture of the vetbed (on top of elevated bed) so that you can see the size of it in comparison to an actual dog!

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL STUFF, 27 Oct. 2014
Excellent value & swift delivery.
My 6 month old puppy curled up on it almost before it was out of the packaging.
Have used vet bed for various animals over the years & it definitely is the most hygienic bedding.
Also use it to cover car seat as protection against muddy or sandy pup, who prefers vet bed to towels or blankets every time.
Have also lined the cat carrier with it & puss likes it too.
Was slightly worried this might be slightly sub standard because of the price, rest assured this is NOT the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars New convert, 1 Jun. 2014
Having. Bought more dog beds than I could ever imagine for my 8 year old labrador, this has done the trick. The arrival of our new lab puppy saw our first purchase of fleece to go in her cage - the older one loves it and so now has it for her "day" bed.......(when we are not always there to supervise). Seems to be standing up to the test and therefore excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars so very good value. It feels dry when wet so my ..., 12 July 2014
The piece I received could be cut into four to fit my puppy crate, so very good value. It feels dry when wet so my dog doesn't need to lie in a wet bed overnight. Drys very quickly too. It's great stuff. Thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 8 Sept. 2014
Absolutely fabulous! My puppy hasn't managed to chew it. Washes well. Urine is instantly drawn from its surface, when my puppy has an accident in her crate, keeping her dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Excellent product and the dog likes it too. Fast service and would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars My pet love it. I'm going to sew some none-stick stuff ..., 24 Oct. 2014
Bert (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the "tin" great product, for all pets and convalescing humans too, 12 Oct. 2014
Does exactly what it says on the "tin" great product, for all pets and convalescing humans too. Washes well, time and time again. I do brush it after washing to bring pile back and it's lovely. I lined my rabbits cage after surgery and now use it all the time, bought a few pieces and rotate so I can wash it. It's warm, comfortable, clean... bunny can't scrabble and eat it and saves money as no need to buy straw/wood shavings and takes the stress of cleaning and sanitising the cage every time after soiled bedding. Less waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with the product, 16 Feb. 2015
I am really pleased with the product. I bought 2 for my boxer and retriever. Much bigger than I expected. Delivery took longer than anticipated and was outside the time specified, however I think the product was worth the wait. 2 happy dogs tonight. Plan to buy more!!!!!