on 25 April 2015
I literally googled seed bombs, to see what I could find. I do like to see flowers in the garden but cannot commit to preparing soil and digging etc. However, these have not flowered yet as only just received and followed instructions, I was done in about a minute. Hopefully I will have a some pretty flowers to look at this year.
on 28 April 2015
This is a great little gift for gardening friends, attractive and dinky tin. I can as yet rate the seeds as will only sow them in the next week. I bought the bee mix for myself and will update in summer, hopefully with pictures of flowers busy with bees ;-D
on 6 December 2015
The tin came in a sealed dusty plastic bag, with a seed ball running around loose. The lid was on tight but the grey securing tape was loose and covered in earth dust too, so someone must have previously opened the box I guess. As the item was a little gift I was worried the recipient would think I was passing on something I had used myself. Luckily, my partner is good at fixing things and has secured the tab so it doesn't look tampered with and given it a dust. I'm curious to know how it could have been thought satisfactory to send to a customer.
on 25 April 2015
Very pleased with the product excellent all round service
on 16 March 2016
Mine came in perfect condition... Have just popped them in the ground with my thumb (rather then chucking out and hoping as don't want the cat to scoff them!) and let's see if they flower - will update if they don't! Currently mid-March 2016 so in theory they should take and start to sprout in 6-8 weeks... Let's see if they like my garden's 'city-soil' (aka rubbish soil) too.
on 22 September 2014
Very good flowered great
on 19 November 2014
Cute little tin, and am looking forward to scattering those seeds!
on 12 October 2014
Absolutely love these! Easy to use and a real boost for nature.
on 2 May 2016
Nice concept, well packaged, nice gift idea. However I planted them as instructed and nothing grew from them. Almost a year later, I have a few green shoots from a couple of seed balls but not exactly as advertised.
on 24 April 2016
After almost a month after sowing every single seed ball, we have one small germinated plant no bigger than an inch. Disappointing.