5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED !!!
Having had the smaller samsung tablet and absolutly loved it apart from the size which was a bit too small I decided to upgrade to the samsung galaxy tab3 10.1
Published 7 months ago by hannah price

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is not new, or possibly fake
My tablet arrived in a tatty looking box which made me suspicious (Amazons packaging was fine) . It also had 2 poorly printed stickers over the box openings saying "do not accept if seal is broken. So also suspicious I careful pulled on off to find a slightly smaller, much better printed version underneath which "had" already been broken.

So I...
Published 3 months ago by Newly pops

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED !!!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi) (Personal Computers)
I was amazed that although the tablet was bigger it was actually lighter. Which makes a good difference to me with arthritic fingers. The set up was quick and easy once you have charged the battery up, the manual which you can download and save to documents in polaris office is self explanatary.
I notice on other reviews that there is a complaint of 'lagging' well depending on how much of a hurry you are in its not all that bad its just a bit of a male thing its got get geared up to get cracking, seconds literally. Not worth worrying about, if there is anything that annoyed me it was that one review said their postage was free so why was I charged postage??? The screen is a lovely size and clear, I have down loaded books from good old kindle, my music, photos ect with no probs. One review said you cannot copy and paste all I can say is if you cannot find the answer in the manual ask google who has helped me many times , and there I found the answer to copy and paste. If you download the app ''CLIPPER-CLIPBOARD MANAGER'' then LONG PRESS ON THE ITEM you want to copy ....go back to the clipboard and LONG PRESS ON IT your item appears at the top of the page, tap on it and tap save at the top of the page. Sorted well I was anyway. If you were expecting this tablet to have the multi tray it dosent I did at lot of research before I bought this and after watching a utube video thought I got one with a multi tray but obviously I was watching the wrong one. Really unless you can multi task unlike me I can't see the point of looking at two screens at once unless of course its being used in the office then It may be handy. There is no point in me going over what others that go before me have written as what they said sold the tablet to me in the first place. But confused if you are like I was over connecting a printer to the tablet you do need a wifi one couldnt get my head round that one thought a printer was a printer so thought you just connected it up and away you go wrong!!! It wont work its GOT to be a wifi of which there is a nice neat one in curry's for £39.99 and I got areally nice cover for my tablet in hotpink from ebay fro £5.99 why pay more

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is not new, or possibly fake, 18 Jun 2014

So I assume this product is cheap because it's been refurbished or returned or ex-display or something. Or maybe even legit item switched out with a fake.

Returned and will pay extra £30 for reliable high street seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 10 Dec 2013
Looking to buy a tablet for over a year now, but was looking at the Ipad. Persuaded to look at the Tab 3 10.1" and decided to go for it as it has a slot for a micro-sd card.
Seet up easy enough and screen resolution and processor speed good enough.
Put a load of files (books, music, films and magazines onto a memory card and found it easy enough to access - appears to play every format I threw at it which is better than Ipad or Kindle (though .mobi format books bought from other retailers needs to have the kindle app downloaded and importing the books into it.
Can zoom in and move around screen easily so can now read magazines (not easy to do on Kindle I have).
Bought a Galaxy to female USB connection so can also plug in a pen drive (anything larger is too power hungry to work).
Limited number of good free games apps available compared to apple store only thing letting it down.

Overall a very happy buy as I can now ditch the ipod & kindle on holiday, use skype to talk to family, see what's happening in the news take photo's with my Nikon camera, remove card and put in tablet and upload to facebook using hotel wi-fi so a great buy overall.

Wife now decided she wants one so must be good

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 2 Nov 2013
Very happy with this purchase. Screen clarity is excellent and range of activities possible through the accompanying software packages is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung battery..., 15 May 2014
I bought a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 a few months ago. Brilliant piece of technology and nowhere near as heavy as the ipad. I love it. I have given it a 5 star because it performs so well. HOWEVER...don't do as I did and let the battery drain completely! It spent the whole next day on charge and was completely dead... I finally found out that this is because the battery doesn't know how to 'wake up'. Found this info and solution on you tube. You need to, carefully, remove the back cover, unclip the battery and then reconnect. It worked! I didn't downgrade my 5 star review as this was my fault as no technology batteries should be completely drained. I'm posting this incase anyone else has a similar experience. Other than that, i would recommend this tablet to anyone, I use ipads regularly at work but Samsung is my favourite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Tab 3, 13 May 2014
I bought this as a present for my husband, which was supposed to be for June, but I couldn't keep the secret, so he has it already!
It's great.
The only reason I've given it 4 stars and not 5, is because the one we were sent has obviously come from Hong Kong. He's fine with this, but I'm disappointed, as it didn't state that this would be the case.
It was brand new and in original packaging, with UK plug, which is great, but some of the settings are in Chinese, and have had to be changed, and there are certain Chinese default buttons on it which aren't on my Tab2.
All in all though, this is a great working tablet, which is fast, and easy to use. I have tab envy now!
If it had come from the UK and not Hong Kong, it would have had 5 stars, because the price was excellent - although PC World did reduce the price of theirs the following week to within £5 of what I paid for this here, and given the choice between the 2, I'd have paid the extra £5 and got the one from PC World, knowing that it would have been for the British markets.
No real complaints other than that though, and my husband is really happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but......., 9 Aug 2014
This is a really good tablet and merits 5 stars. My issues relate to Samsung support for and marketing of the product. Before I bought it I had a few queries. I rang Samsung and got answers to all my questions. What I really wanted was the ability to use more than one screen at a time. I was told that was one of the features, but it's not. They've since listed this feature on the main Samsung UK website, knowing it's untrue. I've spoken to them and they've told me it can't be done, but they keep advertising it (it's available on one of the smaller screen versions).

I bought the product to replace a Blackberry 7 inch tablet. This was a clever little product limited by a lack of 3rd party apps. Their customer support was brilliant and way better than Samsung's. Samsung's answer to every question is to refer me back to the website.

Lastly, and it's not Samsung's fault is the issue of Microsoft compability. Microsoft having been at war with Apple for years have now decided to love Apple (if you can't beat them join them), so you can run Outlook on an Apple tablet but not on Android.

So, it's a five star product let down by their customer support and poor advertising.

4.0 out of 5 stars tab, 2 Jan 2014
this item is better than an ipad every thing u need u can add app so easy size is brilliant

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm ... just ok., 20 Jan 2014
BerlinerPooh (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
I am pleased with the way this tablet looks (like my Samsung phone, just bigger!), the size of the screen is perfect for surfing and playing games. I like that I can use it anywhere in the house with Wifi. It was super easy to set up and explore. Some great Apps to try out and the extra storage facility is very useful. However, it falls short on several levels namely :

1) a lot of times I am asked to install Flash player to view certain videos or games but it does not support that programme;
2) switches itself off while I am using it for no apparent reason
3) on certain websites it reverts back to the desktop screen without prompting or freezes completely until I switch off/on again. Sometimes this happens several times in a space of a minute and end up going to the PC out of sheer frustration!
4) the screen keyboard is very slow to pop up when I need to type something in a search box or log into sites and there is no button to request keyboard!
5) I cannot get it to work with our Samsung TV, just going round in circles
6) battery life is not great needs recharging every couple of days minimum

I am a bit disappointed because in my opinion it is expensive for what you get!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it but cameras could be better, 22 Mar 2014
I have now had galaxy tab 3 10.1 for 3 months love it.

Debated for ages over what to get tab wise (apple or android) didn't go with apple as have never really got on with itunes and wanted something that allowed use of other things which Apple is not known for.

my tab also came with free 16gb memory card included, also it was a lot cheaper than the air!

I probably don't use to full potential as I mainly use when I want to find something quickly on the web (no waiting around for 10mins for everything to load and update) before you can get going.

Also use for reading/skype

Only found a few negatives. Cameras could be better, I'm not very good at finding copy and paste features when I need them and a couple of other things (but as another reviewer said you can always google these)
Also don't have enough knowledge to delete some of the preloaded app icons on here that I will never need.

Only found one website so far that I couldn't access as you cannot get flash player.

if you don't desperately want Apple this is much better value imo and does what I need it to