4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Looking to buy a tablet for over a year now, but was looking at the Ipad. Persuaded to look at the Tab 3 10.1" and decided to go for it as it has a slot for a micro-sd card.
Seet up easy enough and screen resolution and processor speed good enough.
Published 4 months ago by Vincent K. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm ... just ok.
I am pleased with the way this tablet looks (like my Samsung phone, just bigger!), the size of the screen is perfect for surfing and playing games. I like that I can use it anywhere in the house with Wifi. It was super easy to set up and explore. Some great Apps to try out and the extra storage facility is very useful. However, it falls short on several levels namely...
Published 3 months ago by BerlinerPooh

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi) (Personal Computers)
Seet up easy enough and screen resolution and processor speed good enough.
Put a load of files (books, music, films and magazines onto a memory card and found it easy enough to access - appears to play every format I threw at it which is better than Ipad or Kindle (though .mobi format books bought from other retailers needs to have the kindle app downloaded and importing the books into it.
Can zoom in and move around screen easily so can now read magazines (not easy to do on Kindle I have).
Bought a Galaxy to female USB connection so can also plug in a pen drive (anything larger is too power hungry to work).
Limited number of good free games apps available compared to apple store only thing letting it down.

Overall a very happy buy as I can now ditch the ipod & kindle on holiday, use skype to talk to family, see what's happening in the news take photo's with my Nikon camera, remove card and put in tablet and upload to facebook using hotel wi-fi so a great buy overall.

Wife now decided she wants one so must be good

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 2 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED !!!, 5 Feb 2014
Having had the smaller samsung tablet and absolutly loved it apart from the size which was a bit too small I decided to upgrade to the samsung galaxy tab3 10.1
I was amazed that although the tablet was bigger it was actually lighter. Which makes a good difference to me with arthritic fingers. The set up was quick and easy once you have charged the battery up, the manual which you can download and save to documents in polaris office is self explanatary.
I notice on other reviews that there is a complaint of 'lagging' well depending on how much of a hurry you are in its not all that bad its just a bit of a male thing its got get geared up to get cracking, seconds literally. Not worth worrying about, if there is anything that annoyed me it was that one review said their postage was free so why was I charged postage??? The screen is a lovely size and clear, I have down loaded books from good old kindle, my music, photos ect with no probs. One review said you cannot copy and paste all I can say is if you cannot find the answer in the manual ask google who has helped me many times , and there I found the answer to copy and paste. If you download the app ''CLIPPER-CLIPBOARD MANAGER'' then LONG PRESS ON THE ITEM you want to copy ....go back to the clipboard and LONG PRESS ON IT your item appears at the top of the page, tap on it and tap save at the top of the page. Sorted well I was anyway. If you were expecting this tablet to have the multi tray it dosent I did at lot of research before I bought this and after watching a utube video thought I got one with a multi tray but obviously I was watching the wrong one. Really unless you can multi task unlike me I can't see the point of looking at two screens at once unless of course its being used in the office then It may be handy. There is no point in me going over what others that go before me have written as what they said sold the tablet to me in the first place. But confused if you are like I was over connecting a printer to the tablet you do need a wifi one couldnt get my head round that one thought a printer was a printer so thought you just connected it up and away you go wrong!!! It wont work its GOT to be a wifi of which there is a nice neat one in curry's for 39.99 and I got areally nice cover for my tablet in hotpink from ebay fro 5.99 why pay more

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1- inch., 3 Feb 2014
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1- inch does all the things a tablet does, quick, fast, cheap and has all the apps that you need. If your going to buy a tablet then choose the Samsung Galaxy Tablet, you won't be disappointed. 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet, 28 Dec 2013
Excellent tablet. Best tablet by Samsung. Value for money.Very happy with this purchase. Screen clarity is excellent and range of activities possible through the accompanying software packages is excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm ... just ok., 20 Jan 2014
BerlinerPooh (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
I am pleased with the way this tablet looks (like my Samsung phone, just bigger!), the size of the screen is perfect for surfing and playing games. I like that I can use it anywhere in the house with Wifi. It was super easy to set up and explore. Some great Apps to try out and the extra storage facility is very useful. However, it falls short on several levels namely :

1) a lot of times I am asked to install Flash player to view certain videos or games but it does not support that programme;
2) switches itself off while I am using it for no apparent reason
3) on certain websites it reverts back to the desktop screen without prompting or freezes completely until I switch off/on again. Sometimes this happens several times in a space of a minute and end up going to the PC out of sheer frustration!
4) the screen keyboard is very slow to pop up when I need to type something in a search box or log into sites and there is no button to request keyboard!
5) I cannot get it to work with our Samsung TV, just going round in circles
6) battery life is not great needs recharging every couple of days minimum

I am a bit disappointed because in my opinion it is expensive for what you get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy!, 29 Nov 2013
I thought long and hard whether to buy this product or Apple iPad. The deciding factor was the price - the Samsung being some 150 cheaper that the iPad. Nor have I been disappointed. The Samsung seems to have a very large number of apps loaded - some of which are not directly relevant to me but , nevertheless , many users will be happy to see these pre-loaded. The key to setting up is to make sure you charge the battery , after which it is straight forward. In operation it has been easy and quick to use and the screen is clear for reading and pictures. Not having a new iPad it is not possible to make a direct comparison. However , I am very happy with this purchase and satisfied that I made the right decision. In my opinion it is suitable for any user and a significant cost saving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Mar 2014
This was an upgrade from my tab 2 7. It's excellent, fast and easy to set up. Going from 7 to 10inch scream has been a real eye opener. I like Samsung products anyway and I would thoroughly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" White, 2 Jan 2014
Very easy to set up, fast operating system, intuitive menu, so much simpler and neater than dragging out the laptop for everything.
Definitely a must have gadget, and are I say so much cheaper and quicker than a certain "fruit" labelled competitor's product.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it but cameras could be better, 22 Mar 2014
I have now had galaxy tab 3 10.1 for 3 months love it.

Debated for ages over what to get tab wise (apple or android) didn't go with apple as have never really got on with itunes and wanted something that allowed use of other things which Apple is not known for.

my tab also came with free 16gb memory card included, also it was a lot cheaper than the air!

I probably don't use to full potential as I mainly use when I want to find something quickly on the web (no waiting around for 10mins for everything to load and update) before you can get going.

Also use for reading/skype

Only found a few negatives. Cameras could be better, I'm not very good at finding copy and paste features when I need them and a couple of other things (but as another reviewer said you can always google these)
Also don't have enough knowledge to delete some of the preloaded app icons on here that I will never need.

Only found one website so far that I couldn't access as you cannot get flash player.

if you don't desperately want Apple this is much better value imo and does what I need it to

ARRAY(0xa679bdbc)