5.0 out of 5 stars I have colour coded flavours
These atomizers are great, well made, good price and delivered very quickly. I have had no leaking, and no duds. Just nice colour coded e-liquid.

Published 5 months ago by Sue

After seeing mixed reveiws on this product I decided to go for it and hope that I got the decent batch. I bought them because the whole 6 were only a few pence more than what just one would have cost from my local retailer - which are basically the exact same, only branded.
Published 1 month ago by Joshuar

5.0 out of 5 stars I have colour coded flavours, 19 Mar 2014
Sue "Sue" (Swaffham, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lot of 6 x CE4 eGo Electronic Cigarette Atomizer - 1.6ml (no Nicotine and Tobacco) (Personal Care)

I noticed some people are saying they have had problems with these not working. I had a problem with some others I purchased and was advised by the seller to clean the top of the battery and the bottom of the atomizer every time you refill, as there is sometimes a very small leak which stops the battery and the atomizer connecting properly. I do this every time I refill now, and I have had no further problems, not even with the initial atomizers I bought.

The other thing I was advised of, for those of you who are new to vaping, is that you should prime your atomizer before use. To do this you need to only fill up to the very bottom marker, leave it for a minute or two while the cotton soaks up the e-liquid, then fill it to just below maximum and leave for a further minute before using.

Happy vaping everyone, what a great way to give up smoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars coloured atomizer, 3 Feb 2014
great value for money really impressed good quality and cheaper than my local suppliers will definitely be ordering them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and fast delivery, 10 Feb 2014
Much better value than from the shops nice colours and work as they should .not had any problems with them at all .

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 Mar 2014
Excellent value for money the items arrived as advertised I am very pleased well worth the money would highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars They took quite a while longer than I thought to come (reason why I've taken the one star) but when they did I tested one with f, 28 July 2014
They took quite a while longer than I thought to come (reason why I've taken the one star) but when they did I tested one with fresh flavour - I don't like to keep changing flavours as it taints the taste - and found that it works just how I hoped.
The only other disappointment was the colours I was given.
I knew that I wouldn't receive one of each but, had hoped for at least one yellow since that is my favorite colour. I got 3 clear, 1 pink and 2 blue, but for the excellent price I'm not going to complain too much. Good product, would definitely recommend because you probably won't get decent ones anywhere cheaper!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 17 Feb 2014
Only used one so far and it works well. Much quicker delivery than expected as received in about 3 working days after placing order. Would have given 5 stars if they had been either just clear or black.

3.0 out of 5 stars I went on to buy the tanks that use bottom-located coils - up to now (3 days) they are much better. However even with this type, 5 Sep 2014
J. Taylor (England) - See all my reviews
Not one of these items lasted as long as I expected. In fact, unless I did something very wrong - some lasted less than a week. I went on to buy the tanks that use bottom-located coils - up to now (3 days) they are much better. However even with this type, there's an issue. The fluid (or juice) is poured into the end adjacent to the battery (via a two-piece tank). Be careful when unscrewing this from the battery to ensure that the complete unit is unscrewing, or you'll end up with fluid dripping out everywhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Electric cig kit, 22 Jun 2014
They are OK. You get what u pay for! So if your a bit skint ! Then they are fine. But if you have the money then I prefer the shop bought dear stuff. But it does the trick for sure . I'm happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 12 Jun 2014
Perfect for the e cigarette will be buying more of these. these fit all 4 of my e cigs delivery early would recommend these .

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 14 Jun 2014
handy as low cost for other flavours you may want to try or as a spare, going to see if I can get same but MT3 style soon