on 4 April 2014
Lightweight for the size but stable when in use. Having reached the age when balancing on a chair is no longer safe, this stepladder enables me to do high level cleaning, change lightbulbs, etc with confidence.
on 4 July 2014
Very pleased with this. I bought it because it had grab rails on the sides. Quite lightweight considering the sturdy frame. I feel very safe using this. I have back problems and not very good balance. Very frustrating not being able to do the things I used to easily. However, with this I am able to do many more things easily. Even taking down glass lampshades to clean is easy now. Best of all I can prune the top of my small trees and bushes , which was impossible before. Being able to do more gardening is wonderful, as it was my main hobby before I became disabled. Highly recommended.
on 16 April 2014
What a superb service item due to be delivered on the Friday after ordering arrived three days early.
the stepladders are great strong and very safe with the grab bars. Only down side they are a little heavier than I thought they would be.
on 11 August 2014
Arrived in time to fit a new doorbell, I'm 16 stone :( but felt safe and secure even on the top step, arrived quickly no hesitation awarding 5 stars.
on 22 July 2014
Sturdy and strong, feel safe of the ladder. Awkward to open and close, without a lot of pressure. I do like the security of this ladder.
on 5 July 2014
Good buy. My husband has vertigo but the safety rails around the ladder make him feel secure. He also has a bad back and because he feels safer is able to stand on the third step and not reach out so far.
on 14 October 2014
As mentioned in previous reviews mine too came with a foot missing so the ladder wobbles and is unsafe.
on 14 April 2015
boiught this ladder for safety reasons as i am in my late seventies but apart from it being so heavy.I carry it with difficulty,and I had to fix the side handles myself.Still in my garage unused ,a waste of money.
on 4 July 2014
Heavier than I anticipated, but absolutely fine.
on 11 August 2015
These arrived a day earlier than expected, so off to a good start. Whilst not unmanageably heavy, I wouldn't describe them as 'lightweight'. However, I can carry them up & down stairs without too much trouble. A degree of assembly is required to attach the side handles - 10mm spanner & cross-head screwdriver required. The steps are easy to open & have a catch to lock into place. They are a good height & feel secure in use, with nice deep treads covered in ribbed rubber. They fold away neatly for storage & are finished in a white colour. Very good value.