5.0 out of 5 stars Tinkerbell
These look fab and are for a Xmas surprise. Hope the recipient loves them too. She's mad about Tink so fingers crossed
Published 12 months ago by Lollypop

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Took a bit longer then expected to come and they look bigger then we thought. Still have to use them so can't comment on how good they are
Published 10 months ago by Michael L. Street

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing from the start, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sassy-Nailz Lace Tinkerbell Disney Nail Art Transfer Decal Wrap For False Acrylic Gel or Natural Nails (Misc.)
I was really happy when I found this tinker bell nail art as I was going to Disneyland and wanted themed nails. When they first came I was slightly disappointed with the fact that there was only one sheet and only one heart of each size on the sheet too. However I merely looked past this read the simple instructions and applied a white base coat soaked the nail art and then applied them. This was when I became even more frustrated the nail art once detached from the backing paper slid along my nails and would not stay in place. I looked past this again as I thought maybe as I applied a clear top coat it would look okay. I applied the finishing top coat and let then dry. I was happy with them until the nails dried more and the clear backing of the nail art made my nails look lumpy and untidy. I will not be purchasing any more items from ' Sassy nails ' again and would highly recommend that no one else a purchases them either. VERY DISAPPOINTING.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 14 Feb 2014
Michael L. Street "Karen" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinkerbell, 18 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars verry good, 8 Nov 2013
I loved these nail transfers they lasted over a week and loomed awesome on will purchase again as people want me to do there nails with them too