5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Superb sound
Published 21 months ago by IMCPU2

2.0 out of 5 stars Constantly produce a background hiss
These speaker look lovely but unfortunately they produce a fairly constant background hiss; I ended up sending them back.
Published 6 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Superb sound, 2 July 2013
IMCPU2 "imcpu2" (Portsmouth England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have read some reviews that seem to suggest that because the speakers are advertised as wireless / bluetooth then the system will not have any wires on show. If you are thinking of buying this system based on that premise then stop. They have wires. Each satellite has a cable to go to the base unit. The base unit has a wire to go to the pc sound card, and of course there is a mains cable. The whole thing takes about 5 mins (if you have to crawl under your desk like me)
Once done I turned on my PC and played something from Internet Radio in order to adjust the volume (the base volume can be set from the subwoofer unit.) Once done I played some MP3 and then some FLAC formats and wow. This sound is amazing. The quality is superb. My final test was to turn on the bluetooth in my Nexus 7 and connect. That was the easiest pairing of bluetooth that I have ever experienced. Then I hit the play on the Nexus and was almost nocked off my feet. The bluetooth overrides the pc system sound and is set by the device that is paired. My nexus had been set to high and wow did the sound come through?
It was like being in a concert hall, without the crowds. So far these are the best speakers I have ever heard. I'm well impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 25 July 2013
I appreciated other reviews telling me that they DO have wires. Bought them and they're AWESOME!!! Look fantastic, sound fantastic, bass can be regulated and bluetooth works as expected. Only thing is that the bluetooth doesn't require a passcode or
-word, so if the neighbours wanted to play their own music they could...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic speakers, 5 Nov. 2013
This was a brilliant purchase. They look fantastic and the sound that comes from these speakers is amazing - like nothing we have purchased before. Only had them recently but have had so many compliments about them. Also they are so easy to use and the connectivity is so quick. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soundsticks III with Bluetooth, 11 Oct. 2013
Bluetooth not adequate for playing music. I experienced cut outs and popping/crackling noises. Otherwise great speakers. Price should be £139.95, as it is everywhere else.
Perhaps try with Airport, for wireless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Constantly produce a background hiss, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Harman/Kardon Wireless Soundsticks Satellite Speakers with EU / UK Plug - Clear (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, these are the bluetooth speakers for you, 10 Aug. 2014
Before you look at a negative review....DON'T!

These are the most amazing speakers you will ever buy for your computer or anything else you want to play to Bluetooth. Firstly they are an absolute breeze to setup. Once you have connected the power supply and the two speakers to the subwoofer you are ready to pair them.

I use the Pixel Chromebook as the first device to pair. I spun up my Google Play and played a sample of tracks from classical to disco to hard trance and onb absolutely everything they worked, worked, worked. Without any drop outs, perfectly clear and great bass.

Look no further, these are the Bluetooth speakers for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 21 April 2014
Quality equipment.
Efficient sales and delivery
Beautiful design and rich sound
Wireless/Bluetooth is just fantastic
Would recommend this product to friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn impressed to be fair., 18 Nov. 2013
Mr. J. Ward (Where the whiskey flows) - See all my reviews
Good solid build. Plenty of bass. Plenty of volume. Brilliant sound clarity. Bluetooth works a treat. I get a good 5 metre radius (with doors and walls and floors involved) before it starts to break up slightly. Love the blue light that pops up on the sub when Bluetooth is connected. Power save feature is brilliant for myself as I don't like to get up. Goes to sleep after a few minutes of no input. They look pretty damn sweet too.

Why not 5 stars?
I hate the volume control. The bass has the perfect twiddly knob (also a power button). Sadly this is not the same for the regular volume, a rather sensitive touch pad replaces this. I do tend to just crank it on the speakers and control it via my phone due to this making me and my fat fingers cry. (Occasionally giving myself a fright as I've left the phone volume cranked also!)

Id like more pretty blue lights on the satellites too.

Would definitely recommend. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sound, 8 Mar. 2014
Amazing sound for the price and size. Bass superb. It's a pity they are installed in my office so I can't use them to their full potential!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 12 July 2013
Found this article on the web:
"We've had a chance to spend an extensive amount of time with this sound system, and overall, we can confidently say this is an extremely strong offering from Harman Kardon. That said, the name "SoundSticks Wireless" may be misleading, as this device comes packed with plenty of wires to connect your audio device to the SoundSticks, the SoundSticks to the subwoofer, the subwoofer to the power source, and so on. The name "Wireless" simply means this device can also be paired with any Bluetooth-friendly device, which is convenient for users who stream music through their mobile devices. Otherwise, this system is identical to the SoundSticks III."

Hope this helps! :)

My Stars Review is based on the previous model!