on 17 March 2014
This character is like the most eccentric, funny, bonkers uncle you have ever had. Heard him on Radio 4 originally; but I personally prefer the TV version of the character; probably because he is visual too.. That said, this is the sort of CD you want on when you are feeling a bit low, or driving on a long boring journey, as the miles will wizz by in fun.
on 29 June 2015
His shows are hilarious! Once tuned in to his manic style he can leave you with aching ribs!! I often chuckle out loud thinking of his ludicrous situations he gets himself into; we have several CDs in our car and journeys seem to slip by listening to his shows. I'd highly recommend both his radio and TV shows. What a hoot!!!
on 25 May 2014
Beautifully written and performed. An absolute delight. This crotchety old boy and the havoc he causes on a daily basis has you smiling all the way thru. It is not laugh out loud stuff just gentle humour , wit and observations. Wonderful. Now on tv, filming second series in June. Can listen to this over and over.
on 2 September 2013
The second series is not as pound for pound packed with side splitters but there is still plenty to laugh at and appreciate the clever writing and delivery of Count Arthur.

Buy it on the Ilfracombe now and you won't reflect it. Refract it. Oh REGRET IT! For heaven's sake you know what I mean!
on 2 December 2013
I'm off work for months with a broken ankle. Fed up watching TV so down loaded the first three radio shows. I can't stop laughing at this deluded ''E'' celebrity idiot who speaks to others as if they are the idiots. Brilliantly written will definitely down load the others.
on 10 January 2014
I could listen to Count Arthur all day! He is the funniest person ever! Don't be put off if you've seen the TV show, the CD's are so much better, some might say an acquired taste but once you get that taste he's brilliant, pure genius!
on 10 December 2013
Having bought the first series from Amazon (after watching tv programme and being informed by a friend that the radio show was better), I enjoyed it so much I bought the second series..... It improves on the first
on 10 April 2011
really very good. i can not recomend it highly enough and i know a thing about recomending things.
buy it or i will knock your block off
to bed now,perchance to sleep, to dream
good night dear diary, goodnight.
on 1 July 2010
The second series continues to be equally as funny as the first series. Comedy tailored for the older person. Even replaying the tracks is eye wateringly funny. most recommended
on 23 July 2013
I don't know what it is about the Count but he just cheers me up with all his silly antics. Not everyone's cup of tea but I for one am having mine with a biscuit.