5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice to use
The product arrived on time. It is very nice and easy to use. Good protect to phone. Unlike other iphone cover, this gives people "high end" feeling.
Published 14 months ago by ifans

2.0 out of 5 stars Average
I love the colour and it looks nice until you open the case and see that the inside white edges are really dirty. They can't be cleaned easily either so it's really annoying and they got dirty within a day of owning it and I don't even know how it got dirty.
Published 14 months ago by Lauren

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Dec. 2014
Very pleased with this case, it doesn't make the phone feel bulky like a lot of cases do. I like how you can fold the case behind the back of the phone out of the way while you are using it. This is the second one I have purchased as I had the first one a long time and was looking a bit tired, so wanted another one the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying!!, 8 July 2014
Great product. Not as yellow as the image suggests though....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2014
Wasn't happy with the delivery charge for such a small parcel, but saying that the cover its self i was very impressed, this cover looks a lot better than it does online, it also feels very good in your hand and dose a great job of protecting your phone.
good work!

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 26 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for as I needed it ..., 27 Oct. 2014
Exactly what I was looking for as I needed it to protect the screen as its always in my handbag and previously got a scratch on the screen protector. Only issue is that the wording on the front has come off, but that isn't a big issue for me. Its not too bulky and exactly what I expected :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great iPhone case, 9 Dec. 2014
Good product delivered quickly and as advertised. I bought this for iPhone 4 and was very happy with it so bought another when upgraded to 5. Case is comfortable to hold and doesn't slip or break when dropped (often!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case!, 21 July 2014
I ordered this on a recommendation from a friend, and it is a fantastic case! It is very well made and it fits my iPhone 5 very snugly, protecting all around the phone, meaning my phone is well protected against bumps and scratches. I love the fact it also covers the volume and lock buttons, allowing access to the other ports at the bottom too. The cut-out on the back showing the Apple logo looks very stylish, and it feels great to hold in your hand. The item was identical to the image shown, and I am more than happy with the product - I am considering ordering further colours to coordinate with my wardrobe! Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars iphone cover, 3 Jan. 2014
Louise (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Looks good but when calling someone they find it hard to hear you properly which is a shame as it was a good protector

4.0 out of 5 stars The colour is great and it fits perfectly, 20 Nov. 2014
This case was exactly what I was looking for. The colour is great and it fits perfectly. Haven't had any problems with it as of yet. Very happy and speedy delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty case, 6 Nov. 2014
I got the light blue and pink, both cases looks shiny and luxury , just had a small problem with the flash when taking the pictures, looks all blurry with the flash

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›