5.0 out of 5 stars Wow amazing !!!!, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This book was amazing I enjoyed it from start to finish....I love the way dale writes it's so easy to follow and you get to know each person in your mind..... the only down side now is iv read it and want more...hope the next books soon x.....please please tell me you have more ready .... I'll have to read all your books again.... lol From one of your biggest fans xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit from this fantastic series, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I know what I like and I like this series, actually scrap that, I LOVE this series. Each book draws me deeper into a world where all is not as it seems, with believable characters and interesting plots that are not what you would expect. Shay has serious trust issues, and after what she's been through who could blame her? And Mason has a secret. Combine that with murders of the mysterious kind and a vengeful killer and you've got one hell of a book. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really love the fact that there is one central character that is a mainstay through all of the books (the enigma that is Stefan), and although each book highlights two different characters each time, (who have nothing to do with the other characters) he is the glue that binds them all together, and in this book we can see where the plot could take us when Stefan gets his own story. I can't wait. Another hit for me from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Love the stories, love the characters and how the storyline is so easy to follow, have read all the books in this series and I am now waiting for the next book, if you want an enjoyable read this is for you :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This is the 3rd book I have read by Dale Mayer but preceded the others.Story line good and characters likeable but bit strange not sure about out of body stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading the psychic visions series of books, and have loved them. Dale Mayer is a new author to me, and came across her while searching for another book ( thank you Amazon) I love books that you can really get into, and I didn't want to put them down... I cannot wait for Stefen's story. Please continue this series ... I love book series where characters from other stories appear and you see how their lives have developed.... ( I am a big J D Robb fan... Dallas and Roark... I am always waiting for the next book) thank you putting you imagination down to create these wonderful stories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knock knock, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this 5th book in the Psychic visions series, i need to see if there is a 6th book

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing from start to end had me totally gripped! I can't wait for the next instalment hopefully it will be Stefans story next.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price doesnt reflect the quality, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This is a quality book at a bargain price. I love this series and I am always blown away by the authors skill. Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Sept. 2013
Debbie (AMMANFORD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This is the fourth book I have read by Dale Mayer. I have thoroughly enjoyed all them, and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Knock, knock... (Psychic Visions Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book as much as the rest in this series hope there is more to come. Fantastic story lines