on 3 June 2016
NOT ALL SHIRT COLLARS ARE SUITABLE FOR CONVERSION AND THE EYELETS ARE NOT EASY TO RELIABLY PEEN/RIVET DUE TO MOST COLLARS HAVING THREE LAYERS OF MATERIAL. I HAVE CONVERTED TWO OF MY SHIRTS AND HAVE SENT FOR TWO MORE COLLAR PINS ( DIFFERENT SUPPLIER, DESIGN AND "FINISH" ) SO I'M HAPPY ENOUGH
on 16 October 2015
Although I received the wrong item (gold not silver), I contacted the seller and they responded instantly. No issues at all from them - they sent the correct item, and a SAE to return the other. I could not be more impressed. The Collar Pin converter kit is good quality, and looks smart. It i also a godsend, as you can't get a doublecuffed shirt with a collar pin for love nor money at a reasonable price! Will definitely reuse this seller, and recommend them highly.
on 26 June 2014
I purchased this kit because the cost of shirts with this feature are very pricey.The kit is easy to use with very clear instructions and gives a very good result.Cant recommend this highly enough.Definite 5 Star product.
on 3 September 2013
When you just have to have that collar pin look this does the job for any shirt - works well on shirts designed to use the collar pin and just as well when you make your own holes using the tool and eyelets supplied.
on 29 March 2014
I bought this product as you can't get the shirts with the collar bar unless the shirts are Slim fit.Iget furious with companies who don't make for larger sizes men, I am only a 15.5 shirt collar so I ain't fat at all.I am sorry if. Anyone is over weight ,but you just can't get these collar bar shirts. So Please can companies Please make shirts with COllAR BARS, for us who are only normal for our 15.5, sizes and up.Oh I would like to have a ultra Slim body.Very easy to put on so I HAVE a couple of shirts with collar pins.A A
on 12 October 2013
Bought these the same time as the gold ones. Look a better quality than the gold ones but will keep them both, just in case.
on 13 September 2013
Just the job - the collar pin set is so easy to use with very clear instructions - highly recommended to all!
on 17 September 2013
Happy with these, does the job that we wanted it for. Not much more I can say really. Thank you!
on 1 January 2016
Original item went missing in the post but seller promptly posted a replacement and I'm very pleased with it. Not had chance to use yet but it looks good quality and instructions are easy to follow.
on 26 October 2015
Perfect product , good for maximum elegance , fast shipping . Excellent also the bag in velvet and the appropriate tool to insert the eyelets in the collar of his shirt.

See one answered question