5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I ordered this one for my boyfriend, who is into bodybuilding and spends a lot of time in the gym, and it looks great on him. I got him the size M, and it fits perfect, and the muscle are really exposed, which is the whole point I guess. Loving it!
Published 13 months ago by Hiba Abdalla

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt much the sizes
ive allways used medium sizes... order this shirt in small size... and it looks more an XXL than anything... contacted the seller for refund and till today im steel waiting for it...
Published 10 months ago by Jorge Teixeira

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt much the sizes, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: BLACK Original Classic Gold's Gym Bodybuilding Stringer Vest S/M/L sizes (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars MUSCLE TONE, 15 Jan 2014
I am a bit of a gym fanatic in between cycling and running, and I found that going in a shirt makes me feel very weedy next to some of the pure body builders that go down there. So I decided to wear the standard tank top, which really showed off my biceps and triceps, especially now I have been working on my forearms.

But my god, the advantage of the Gold's Gym vest is that it shows off the muscle tone that you don't normally see on your back, I myself work on this a fair amount and find that it's never being seen.

NOT ANYMORE! I am usually a medium in clothing and being that this is a very baggy item of clothing I ordered the small, and it fits like a glove. GO BY THE CHEST SIZE. Speaking of the chest, it really shows that off too!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 11 Jan 2014
bought a blue one of these in summer and loved it! just bought a black one. Great product, outstanding quality and excellent service; product arrived within a couple of days. One thing is the sizes are quite generous, so bear in mind the stringers are very baggy. Im a large in most clothes and a small in these stringers fits quite nicely. Will purchase from here again. thank you.