on 13 August 2013
Alter Bridge...best modern hard rock band?

Myles Kennedy...best singer in rock today?

Mark Tremonti...best guitarist?

O yes, possibly. To all.

And this is such a great way to follow up ABIII. This band is getting better and better, and I am pumped for Fortress!

If the rest of the album is as good as this, I will have found my album of 2013.
VINE VOICEon 12 August 2013
Awesome awesome awesome.

A truly brilliant first track from the rock gods Alter Bridge from their forthcoming Fortress album. I have listened to these guys for years and they just get better with age.

This one reminds me a bit of 'Isolation' from ABIII. Its definitely a return to the moody rock with superb guitar riffs we all love so much. Myles on vocals is brilliant as usual.

I cant wait to see the guys live again in October, and I can't wait to get the new album. 5* without a shadow of doubt.
on 12 August 2013
Amazing song. Seems to continue the tone of the third album with its simply blistering speed and heaviness. Very heavy guitar riff that immediately hooks onto you and reels you in. Catchy enough to sing along to. Myles Kennedy's vocals are top-notch, as always. Very good taster for Fortress, which I now eagerly await the release of.
on 1 November 2013
Another great album from Alter Bridge, its quite a different feel from their other albums, also there is a lead vocal performance from Mark Tremonti on the track "waters rising" which is a nice change. All in all if you like Alter Bridge you will like this album.
on 16 April 2014
Alter Bridge seems to get better with each album they create. This song is no exception.

Go buy Fortress to see what I'm talking about - one of the most powerful albums ever made.
on 24 August 2013
A little heavier than I was expecting but a fantastic new track which is a taster of what's to come on 30th September. Bring it on. I've pre-ordered already!
on 18 August 2013
I am a long time fan and I love how this song is very like their old stuff because I hate when a band totally change their music in order to gain popularity!
on 14 August 2013
I love everything this band do!! Long awaited single from the forthcoming album 'Fortress', give it a listen - you wont be disappointed!
on 4 November 2013
Tuuuuuuuuuuune! Never heard of Alter Bridge before and loved this track as soon as I listened to it on tv.
on 12 August 2013
one of the best Alter Bridge songs that is out there!! Cant wait for the new album!! Recommend to everyone