on 20 August 2013
I paid 99p incl. postage for this case from this seller. Now gone up to £2.49 but still good value. It has holes in the back for speaker/camera -and- the flash too. Fits the phone well.
on 28 September 2013
Fits my Huawei Y300 perfectly, all the cut outs in right place. Quite a strong smell to begin with but it soon wore off. At £2.49 it's good value. I would highly recommend.
on 3 January 2014
This was purchased for my son, as he got a new phone for Christmas.
My reason for only 2 stars is ...
The phone fits snug in the casing, but you cannot fasten the case tab while headphones are plugged in, as the headset jack is also central at the top of the phone
Perhaps a design oversight, but my son uses headphones a lot, so this was a problem for us and may be for others.

I have just ordered one of the "wallet" style cases for him, as that will fasten with headphones in place and will keep the phone from being damaged while in his pocket.
on 29 January 2014
Excellent value for money. I purchased two cases for our phones and am very pleased. The stylus makes it a lot easier to use the key pad and the cases are sturdy, Only had these cases for a few weeks but so far very pleased. Our previous cases cost £11,99 each but we both prefer thse ones - better quality! Only downfall is that the stylus does not have anywhere to attach to the case and if you hook it on to the case it drops off in your handbag!
on 14 November 2013
Pretty good case for the price. Does what it's supposed to do and that is keep your phone safe. All the holes are in the right places also, which is always a relief to discover.

Could possibly double as a shelter for a tiny person, or maybe a star trech comuniction device.

Everywhere I go people will stop me in the street just to admire my phone case. I've never been so popular! My life is complete.
on 25 January 2014
Overall good value for money . The case would benefit from a stronger magnet on the catch and the catch flap obstructs the central headphones socket so if offset you would be able to use headphones with the case in the closed position. These 2 small issues have made me score the product as 4 instead of a 5
on 10 August 2014
my phone has been thrown across the room and dropped on the floor and squashed under heavy books and survived thanks to this case. The screen cover keeps it wonderfully scratch free and it really easy to wipe clean. Worth more than the 3 pound you'll pay to upgrade your phone to indestructible.
on 11 December 2013
I ordered here to saudi arabia
I love this cover because it's make my cell phone more beautiful.
And the stylus pen is good and it's not heavy.

about the shipping the only problem is theres no tracking number for it , but it's arrived on time
on 2 July 2014
The items arrived on time and were as described; I had used this style of case on another phone and I find it really easy to use whilst giving great protection. I had never used a stylus before and I find it helps a lot. Overall, great value for money.
on 9 November 2013
Came very quick in the post.
Works well, looks clean and tidy.
Stylus pen ideal for big fingers.
Why spend more, it does the job.
The screen protector is a bit fiddly too fit on.