Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 28 June 2014
Such a disappointment, Bachelorette has a strong cast and some good ideas, but it just utterly fails to hit the target.

Instead of a ladies version of The Hangover, it's boring, full of unpleasant characters, lacking in any sense of fun and completely unfunny.
on 25 January 2014
So, I watched all of 20 minutes of this... maybe it got better, but I think that's highly unlikely. This film is representative of a lot of what is wrong with the world. Unlikeable characters that, just in the nick of time redeem themselves because they've decided to be nice to their "fat" friend and decide love is all after behaving like utter d**ks the whole time leading up to that epiphany. You know the story.

I can be as crude as they come and I love a bit of toilet/sexual humour but this was just cheap and crass. The actresses in this movie are all pretty talented so it's a shame that they had to sell their a**es for this. I think for a younger, easy influenced audience they will think this is cool. It's not. It's sad. And the glorification of sticking substances up your nose is low. Has this added anything interesting to the world? NO. Did it make me laugh? NO. If it makes you laugh, I wonder about you... or you're under the age of 18. Come on girls! I hope that there can be a female led comedy that actually has some wit and consideration and isn't about how rating fellatio on a scale of one to ten and women being so concerned about having a ring on their flipping left hand or whether we stay in shape beyond the age of 35 and whether men will want to have sex with us... This does nothing more than to perpetuate a feeling of being rubbish. Comedy should by its nature elevate you; not make you feel despair for the ongoing fast food attitude to entertainment. This film has no redeemable features other than that I am pleased that the actresses got some work but the downside of that being that perhaps they each, individually lost some integrity in the process. Such. a. shame. My advice to you if you are a thinking person at all. Do not bother- what a load of dribbly tripe. Meh.
on 18 December 2013
bought this as it said it was the best comedy of the year, how wrong they were. It is supposed to be funnier than Bridesmaids, but it has a lot of swearing, drug taking and is not funny. A farcical comedy, I wish I'd spent my money on something else. The worst film I've seen all year.
on 19 September 2014
Awful!! I hated this and gave up after about half an hour - the characters were vile!
on 21 January 2014
i loved watching this film, it was so funny at times that i could not stop laughing, great for a girls night in
on 12 September 2015
After i bought this i made the mistake of reading the reviews,i thought it was going to be poor so i didnt watch it for months.Stuck it on last night and we had a right giggle,easy too watch and good malicious fun.Perfect uncomplicated viewing!
on 18 November 2014
Maybe I an the wrong gender to be previewing this, but I found it pretty poor. There was the occasional funny moment, but it was all too sparse and consisted mainly of 3 girls, swearing, making filthy comments and basically being pains. On the plus side, it was an easy watch, no concentration needed here, and it was nice and short!!
on 5 March 2015
I gave this 1 star only because I had to! I found this film unwatchable! I foulishly had to watch it to the end because I couldn't believe a film could be so bad! Basically about three nasty girls who are still three nasty girls at the end of the film! Literally the weakest storyline ever!
on 29 November 2014
It not bad, but kinda like they are trying to do the same as the hangover and thats just kinda been over run a bit :/
on 15 February 2014
Again like everyone else thought this would be a crude funny film Like Bridesmaid? Such a waste of money not funny, hated all the Charactors, the only good thing about this film is the front cover of the dvd which sell's it as the best movie. Thats why it got 1 satr as it makes me laugh just at that line

Please avaoid at all cost