5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful.... if you are creative and patient
My mum bought me these for my room, and I used them on pretty bland ikea furniture and they look fantastic, everyone has asked if I painted them on or had the furniture specially made.

Published 12 months ago by E. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the style
Loved the sound of these as I had other wall art. This product was rolled for delivery therefore, we lost a lot of the stickers as they had creases in them. Bit disappointed to be honest, better packaging would have solved the issue.
Published 11 months ago by LM

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful.... if you are creative and patient, 12 Nov 2013
E. Lewis - See all my reviews
This review is from: niceEshop(TM) Plum Blossom Tree &Flying Butterflies wall Sticker decals (Kitchen & Home)

The packaging is a poster tube (therefore, like a poster you have to 'unroll' the sticker pages from both ends,opposite directions to flatten them out, like with a poster, to stop the bend being an issue - for free delivery what do you expect really) which is fine if you just have a little common sense.

The creative flair needed is for successfully placing it on the wall or furniture. It was very obvious that the tree section was one large piece with several branches coming off of it, and therefore would need TIME and CARE when you remove from the backing sticker. If you are a bit cack-handed when it comes to crafty things, get an 'assistant' to hold the sticker as you peel off the rest.

I knew how I wanted it to stick on the furniture, so I unpeeled and stuck as I went along (again common sense if you're on your own, you don't unravel a whole reel of sellotape for Christmas presents, you do it bit by bit) pressing it down in place, and avoiding it all sticking to itself.

The glue smell went away after a couple of days of the stickers being unfolded and laid flat.

It seems like the item needs a health warning for unsuitable customers, "This item requires patience and common-sense" for those that didn't think about it before they started trying to just slap it onto their wall.

Don't be put off by people who were inadequately using the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 22 Sep 2013
a little tricky to put up if your doing it on your own, an extra pair of hsnds makes it much easier. if you make sure your wall is clean from dust, it then sticks lovely. the only problem i found was that the packaging was not to clever as it was slightly creased when i opened it. i just laid it out for a few days with a load of books on top of it. it now looks beautiful in my front room.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Oct 2013
I bought this for my bedroom wall and i love it. it was easy to put on and it looks really nice. very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely stickers, 7 Sep 2013
These stickers look amazing on my bedroom wall would highly recommend these stickers to everyone
Only issue was the post person jammed them though my letterbox so some took a bit longer to flatten out

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing, 7 Jan 2014
With a bit of thinking the product was so easy to put on my wall and looks amazing. Really girly and cute, I love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterflies wall stickers, 17 Oct 2013
This product was fr my daughters bedroom I thought it would look a little bit different and it does thank you .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb 2014
These came and was surprised how easy they were to put up with a little help.
Does exactly what it says in the add and are a great size too. Have lots of lovely comments of friends and family. Will be buying from supplier again and no doubt probably have by the time I have wrote this. Would I recommend...defiantly great service great product thanks..

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to put up, 26 Jan 2014
Bought this it came on a roll was easy to get on i have another one from another supplier which was folded up and more difficult to get on and have reviewed it. This is in my spare room and looks lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks lovely, 24 Jan 2014
Looks amazing on my bathroom wall as i purchased another wall art to put them together a little fiddly with the larger pieces but overall very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the style, 30 Dec 2013