5.0 out of 5 stars Genius
Tonbruket continue to evolve their sound on this new album. My initial opinion was that it didn't grab me like the last album. Then I realised I was falling into the trap of wanting more of the same. This new offering sees Tonbruket continuing to evolve their sound whilst still having a recognisable thread that runs through all three albums.

I think these...
Published 10 months ago by Richard Smithston

3.0 out of 5 stars Tonbruket
After their last album Dig it to the end this is somewhat disappointing . It all seems a bit flat. A great band on a performance that doesn't reach the same level. Perhaps Abbey Road studios had some input which lost what their previous record had. Mmmmm .
Published 10 months ago by Rex Milford

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 23 Oct 2013
Richard Smithston (Wiltshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nubium Swimtrip (Audio CD)

I think these guys are one of the most truly progressive bands on the planet. Right now I like this album and I know after a few more spins I'll be in love with it. All of my favourite albums have been growers. It's a good sign. Long may they continue!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tonbruket, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nubium Swimtrip (Audio CD)

Nubium Swimtrip
Nubium Swimtrip by Dan Berglund (Audio CD - 2013)