on 21 September 2013
Captavating book read it within hours couldnt put it down . Writer takes you right to the point of wanting more and more and needing to know the answers. We need more works of art corker !!!
on 20 November 2013
A fascinating and well written account I simply couldn't put this one down and looking forward to future books a must read for anyone interested in paranormal research.
on 26 May 2014
I enjoyed this book although at times it was just a little over my head.....I would have liked if the murders had been looked into with a little more depth....it left me wanting answers....but saying that I did enjoy reading it.....
on 9 January 2014
I found this account fascinating but frustrating at the same time.
There are a lot of concepts thrown at the reader to consider and its certainly the first ufo/ghost crossover book I have ever read but if those are the facts then the author is only right to present them.
I am certainly glad I read this book, its not as polished as it could be but a great and successful effort in telling this true tale. Would I recommend it ?, definitely yes as these first hand true accounts are always the best reads and Im grateful to the author for getting the story "out there".
on 1 May 2014
I found this book this book informative & drew attention to some interesting comparisons. The opinion on some of the so called Paranormal T Shirt brigade
Was very similar to my beliefs. Unfortunately, people making money, from the misfortunes of others.
on 30 March 2016
I managed a quarter of this book & gave up, I couldn't bring myself to read anymore. Extremely poorly written, spelling mistakes throughout & the writer goes off on tangents about unrelated subjects that I ended up skipping due to the teeth grinding boredom.
The writer himself is arrogant & far to quick to dismiss any form of ghost hunting (including spirit boxes) & yet fully expects you to believe his wife & daughter are both talented psychic mediums who see UFO's without question! It's his way or its bulls***! Very unprofessional in my opinion & not at all gracious. I have never read another book where the writer has the arrogance to diss others & come across high & mighty & better than anyone else, that in itself was enough to make me lose interest.
As an atheist having to trawl through bible versus in abundance was ridiculous & as far as I'm concerned forcing your religious views on your reader is completely unnecessary.
All in all this book is long winded, boring, annoying & the word 'hon' is used about 100 times in the first quarter of the book alone!
on 2 December 2015
I really, really tried to enjoy this book. I stayed the course and read to the end but it was mainly in the hope that it would improve.
It's muddled in places, and too be honest I have to question anyone who would take very young children on ghost investigations, especially after some of the experiences that are reported to have happened in the house they were investigating.
I'm an open minded sceptic so usually like true life cases but this just felt flat, and lacked any real substance and left me wondering if this was in fact a real life case or just a story.
An very interesting case with some intriguing evidence. well worth a read if your a fan of the paranormal.
I would definitely read more by Corker.
on 12 January 2014
Great read, had me hooked from the first chapter I actually found it hard to put down.
Come on Corker Johnston lets see more.
on 4 March 2014
Really good book good story was hard to leave down at times had me frightened quite a few times loved it