5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best recipe books I've ever bought!
I recently bought a Morphy Richards soup maker and went straight for this Skinny book, as I'd had great meals from the Skinny Slow Cooker book.

Well what a gem it is! Absolutely wonderful combinations which produce gorgeous flavours, and so easy - just bung everything into the soup maker and let the magic happen :)

I decided to start at the beginning...
Published 16 months ago by Susie Haywood

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
It's fine but not enough basic everyday recipes. Lots of fancy soups for entertaining but I wanted more vegetable recipes.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs C J Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best recipe books I've ever bought!, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book: Delicious Low Calorie, Healthy and Simple Soup Machine Recipes Under 100, 200 and 300 Calories. Perfect For Any Diet and Weight Loss Plan. (Kindle Edition)

I decided to start at the beginning and just work my way through, although I wasn't sure about the first one, the summer salad vegetable one - but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I'd also never cooked with fennel before - but oh my I am so glad I started with this soup, because what a wonderful soup it is. An instant favourite which I will make again and again.

I also love the mushroom, cream and herb; and the sweet potato and coconut milk. That's as far as I've got but I am confident that every recipe will be a cracker.

Don't hesitate - get this book and start eating beautiful healthy soups without preservatives, additives or salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful soups, 5 Oct. 2013
This is a wonderful ebook and the recipes are delicious tried a few and wow will be working my way through it this winter great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great soup recipes..., 6 Oct. 2013
I found this book satisfied my need for easy soup recipes, that were weight-loss friendly, using my recently purchased soup maker. The recipes are clear and simple to follow, and suit any type of soup maker. I'm pleased that I purchased the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars diet here i come, 21 Oct. 2013
Iris Wharton "D I Y" (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
very good valued cook book especially for those that wish to loose weight, not only is there so many varieties of soup but it also provides the calorific value per portion.. great tha

4.0 out of 5 stars Recipe Book, 20 Oct. 2013
I have tried a few of the recipes in this book and found them to be very simple and straightforward in preparation. A very good little book for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slurping your way slim with lots of soup sensations, 18 Jan. 2014
Jakeisthecoolest "Jake" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
As Cook books go, instructionally it leaves a lot to be desired, put ingredients in soup maker and select consistency. Boom job done. But the that is kind of the point. This book has a ridiculous array of soups, at least 60 recipes, all clearly set out for you. These include seafood, veggie, meat and chilled, plus some good general tips regarding stocks. I bought the kindle version which was snip at £1.99, and it has great skip to menu at the front so you can easily locate the soup you want. Best for range and budget. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soup without gaining the pounds, 20 Dec. 2013
Bought a soup machine and wanted to make some low calorie soup as my daughter is on a diet. Tried a couple of soups and they were very nice. Very pleased with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to understand, 25 Oct. 2013
This is very usfull with the soup maker.
Has given me ideas of soups that I would not have tried.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 4 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 April 2014
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This has a wide range of recipes and all the ones I have chosen are really good and tasty. My only observation is that in my soup making machine the portion sizes end up smaller than I would like, which could be rectified with more fluids.