4.0 out of 5 stars Nobody does it better...
I don't think anyone writes sensuousness and suppressed passion better than Radclyffe.. She's a very talented wordsmith and the sheer 'longing' she conveys in her writing is masterful. Somehow she does it again and again in nearly every book she writes without it seeming too repetitive.

Hollis and Annie have their own personal demons to overcome over the 229...
Published 2 days ago by Hope Freed, UK

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING
I am a fan of Radclyffe but have to say for me this book was disappointing. Although the general story line was ok I felt the characters lacked substance and the book felt "rushed". On a positive note I did like the intermingling of previous characters from her other books. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this as a "Good Radclyffe Read".
Published 12 months ago by Sal

4.0 out of 5 stars Nobody does it better..., 19 April 2015
This review is from: Crossroads (Kindle Edition)

Hollis and Annie have their own personal demons to overcome over the 229 pages of their story, so there is sensuousness and suppressed passion in spades here. I don't want that all the time but it's reassuring to know that's exactly what you're going to get in a Radclyffe book. Great also to see Honor & Quinn (and Linda & Robin) from "Fated Love" again here (and not just as a complete afterthought)

My only personal bugbear with Radclyffe is the occasional (in my view, completely unnecessary) machismo that she has a tendency to bring in to her writing (both in so many of her characters having ambiguous, man-like names and in the content). In respect of the content, she only does it once here but I'm afraid "Hollis shifted, stretching her legs, her trousers suddenly feeling too tight" just annoys me. I'm no femme but I want books to celebrate a woman's femininity, even if the woman is a butch. Women are physiologically different to men (thank god!) and 'aping' men's responses to sexual stimuli just leaves me cold.

Don't get me wrong however; all in all, I did really enjoy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Crossroads (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this story, but then again I love all of Radclyffe's books I've read so far...
The characters are very lovable, the way this story is put together is great, I couldn't put it down..
It's one of those stories where your constantly asking yourself will they won't they. Fustrating but in the best kind of ways....

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 23 May 2014
S. Harrison - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crossroads (Kindle Edition)
Radclyffe's books are always readable, this one is no exception. I like her hospital based stories and the romance is delicious

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, 30 Mar. 2014
Sal (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Crossroads (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, would certainly read more of this Author, whisked me away in thoughts, whilst reading, hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Crossroads (Kindle Edition)
This book held me from start to finish, I think story wise this is one of the best I have read.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read. Although, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Crossroads (Kindle Edition)
A good read. Although, I do feel that Radclyffe held back quite a bit on this. I totally recommend her book Trauma Alert for a more indepth story

5.0 out of 5 stars they enjoyed, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Crossroads (Paperback)
bought for someone else, they enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Radcliffe, 20 Aug. 2013
Ms. Sandra Sturrock "S S" (DUNDEE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crossroads (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book I bought it with a amazon gift card I managed to get other books as welll

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Crossroads (Paperback)
Another great book by Radclyffe!

She never lets us down.

Can't wait for the her next book to go on sale.