5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be barking mad NOT to buy this item ......
Published on 6 Sept. 2012 by Biker Chick

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked well (at first)
I bought this collar after hearing good things about it from a friend. I was pleased at first. It stopped Holly barking in the house and when leaving home, when she is very excited. It did not stop her barking at other dogs,which she does when on the lead, when the spray would be going off all the time. She seems to have got used to it and not minding the smell and sound...
Published on 17 April 2012 by L. Fawcett

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be barking mad NOT to buy this item ......, 6 Sept. 2012
The Innotek Anti Bark Spray collar with citronella has been the best purchase I've made in a long while. Yes, it is expensive but it is most definitely not a gimmick, it works and has paid its value back ten fold in just a few hours. Having taken on the care of a 4 year old Cocker Spaniel from my elderly uncle, it became clear on the first day that it felt the need to protect us from the cooker timer, squeaky door hinges, mobile phone messages, noises coming from t.v. programmes, my daughter's giggling girlfriends, as well as a whole raft of people and vehicles driving past our house. We tried out best to reassure him that these things were not a threat to us, but nothing worked and after a week of incessant and unnecesssary barking we were beginning to think we'd made the wrong decision in taking on such an anxious pooch. Outside of the house on walks or in the car, not a peep out of him - extremely well socialised with dogs of all shapes and sizes and likewise with the human species. I decided to get out the laptop and see what Dr. Google could offer up as a solution to this problem and wham, there it was, the Innotek Anti Bark Spray collar which squirts a fine mist of citronella at the dogs nose everytime it barks. It was cheaper buying it via Amazon than going into a pet superstore and I knew that we had to endure at least 3 or 4 days barking before we received it, but when it arrived... well, amazing. It was very easy to put together and place on the dog and I decided to test it by setting the cooker timer. When the timer went off, the dog barked once, got a spray, couldn't quite work out what was going on, but no more barking. I left it a couple of minutes and then set the timer again.... no barking at all. A third time... no barking. The dog got lots of praise and hugs each time he didn't attempt to bark. I then waited for something else to set him off. A car drove past with a noisy trailer. His ears pricked up, he barked once, got a spray, no more barking. The car turned round and drove past the house again, no attempt to bark this time. I turned it off mid evening.. no barking, so even wearing the collar he is aware that if he barks, he'll get a spray. I take it off when we leave the house for a walk, and I left it off when we got back this morning. I set the cooker timer as a test... no attempt to bark. So he's already learning. Our neighbours are having a window installed today and he started barking at the noise coming from their house, so I put on the collar and turned it on. One spray, now silence ! I will be using this as a learning tool, with lots of praise when he makes no attempt to bark, and using the word "bad" when he does bark. I'm hoping that very quickly we won't need the collar at all. It is an absolute life saver in achieving what you need to in a very quick and humane way, but I intend to use is as a tool towards teaching him when it's o.k. to bark and when it isn't. Perfect peace with a perfect pooch !

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quiet, 26 Feb. 2012
Gary Roy Evans (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Our dog loves barking, always has done, be it other dogs, cats, birds, squirrels or leaves blowing in the wind. He's 3 years old and it's always been a nightmare letting him out in the garden preparing for the onslaught that would follow, with him only coming in when tempted with a treat...eventually, after chasing him round the garden.
It's not a deep bark, more high pitched and it resonates in your eardrums. Tried training him but he's too clever for us, until we tried this product. Reviews about ultrasonic collars were hit and miss so we decided to try this. I can only say miraculous! After trying the collar without actually switching the unit on for 3 days as recommended, to get him used to it, we tried it filled with the citronella and he barked as usual when let out. Spray is released in a mist out in front of his nose. He spun round a few times, barked again, and another spray. Since then, he's doesn't bark outside apart from a throaty grr which disturbs no-one. Fantastic. We only use it when putting him outside. The only gripe is that the collar is nylon and does slip a little so have to adjust every time - a small price to pay. Unit does 18-24 sprays before refilling so good value, we haven't had to refill yet and we may not need to. He's certainly not distressed in any way so that's a huge plus too. No false alarms either! Believe me, if you have a barking dog and are at your wits end, this is worth every single penny and I just wish I'd got one sooner. Peace and quiet at last, what a godsend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anti bark spray collar, 19 July 2011
Very good and has reduced the barking to single. Collar was a waist of time as the dogs had them off in 5 mins. So I used proper collars and it has worked very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW., 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: PetSafe Anti-Bark Spray Collar - Citronella (Misc.)
This worked the first time I put it on my Pom and it was instant. Every morning when my wife left the house (I work at home so have the luxury of an extra hour in bed) the little unit would yap and yap and YAP. It was either this, a shock collar or....I cook him in his own juices. So we opted for this collar. 2 secs later after putting it on him, he stopped barking. 2 days later he stopped barking in the mornings or when one of us left the house altogether, no collar needed. 2 months later. Still no barking. It's like magic. I'm dumbfounded....what kind of black witch magic is this? I didn't ever even re-fill it. No need. I think in total he wore it for 3 days....If he starts to get excited now, I just say "I'll get the collar" and he calms down INSTANLY. Also, each collar is hand made by Cesar Millan and has a little speaker that he communicates to the dog through....or at least so it seems. Buy it and reduce your chance of heart attack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, 13 Sept. 2009
Mrs. S. M. Burton "SMBwings" (Germany) - See all my reviews
All i can say about this product is WOW. Within the first 5 minutes of putting the collar the barking almost stopped after the first two sprays. After 24 Hours my dog is completely bark free (Except the odd grunt). Well reccommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silence is Golden, 8 Feb. 2010
Ms. F. Oxley (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
I had my doubts that this Anti-Bark spray collar would work, but we were desperate to try anything. I read all the product info and it sounded good, but would it really work. Having moved to new property with a large garden our Westie ran around barking at anything that moved, and annoyed the new neighbours.
To our surprise she had no objections to having the collar put on, so that bit was easy. I watched her from the kitchen window on her first trip out with the collar in place. She barked and the first spray went off. 'Whah! Where did that come from' I imagined her saying, it was quiet funny to watch, as she looked around to see where the spray came from. It didn't take her long to associate the spray with the bark.
We now have total silence as she runs around playing happily in the garden. The neighbours are pleased too. For me, it's been money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recomended, 22 Nov. 2011
I wasn't too sure about this product before I brought it as it seemed a little expensive and wasn't sure if it would work. As I own two dogs (lurcher X) I had to buy one for each of them, Our older dog gets distressed in the day time when we are at work if the doorbell goes or the post comes and starts to bark, this sets off our younger dog and they both have a bit of a bark fest ! our neighbours (who are very lovely and patient) tell us this can go on for a while, as they both then wind each other up. The first day we put them on our eldest knew we were up to something and sulked a little, we headed to the local shops first and crept up the drive on return, our eldest barked and ran up the stairs in shock. within a few days this product has completely changed our dogs, they are allot calmer and seem less stressed on our return, the eldest dog took a little longer to adjust, but you know the saying ! all in all an excellent product, we haven't even topped the collars up. I would recommend this very highly, the collars never go off by accident or if knocked, they are a fantastic make and no more walks of shame up the drive way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jun. 2011
Fantastic at last we can go out without the dog barking all the time. We have tried everything else but nothing worked. As soon as the collar goes on he knows not to bark. Would certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars doggie, 5 Oct. 2011
New version Anti dog bark spray collar this spray is very good good value and it works which is worth paying for the collar expands or shrinks to fit my tiny pom and the citronella spray lasts for some time and is easy to buy when needed again my postman is so pleased with this too

5.0 out of 5 stars anti bark spray collar, 13 Jun. 2011
Was a bit sceptical about this product read other reveiws, So I bought one and have to say it works a treat within minutes it was having the desired effect, we have three dogs and once one starts barking they all join in on the act, so put it on the worst culprit and silence great, then tried it on the others great more silence , now When someone knocks or passes the house if they start I only have to show the collar and calmness ,peace and quiet are restored, well worth the money, sometimes i also put on one of the dogs without even turning it on and that works too.

One downside to having two or more dogs is if one dog is wearing it and the others bark they still get sprayed so best to get them all to have a turn this way the dog wearing the collar will not be sprayed for being quiet as this will add only to their confusion. or you could by them one each? Hope you like the smell of citronella ?

PetSafe Anti-Bark Spray Collar - Citronella