4.0 out of 5 stars good little tree!
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Not as seen, a cutting with large foliage this ...
Not as seen, a cutting with large foliage this plant will never produce fruit in my life even if I ship it to the Med.
Published 4 months ago by D Heatherwick

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good little tree!, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
I can't believe that a couple of reviews only gave this tree one star because 'it didn't have the lemons on it like in the picture'!! This tree arrived within 5 days even though it said delivery could have been up to 4 weeks. It looks very healthy so I hope it will grow well ....... Would have given it 5 stars but as yet I don't know if the fruit will come but I can't see why they won't ...... looking forward to watching them grow!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as seen, a cutting with large foliage this ..., 14 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 2 trees
I ordered two trees, one for me and one for my Mum. I ended up with both! They arrived well packed, but the box looked small for two trees. Not so. The trees were very healthy and as soon as they were in the light they started growing - loads! They are well established and sturdy plants/trees. They grow and we watch daily!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
The tree came in a health condition and in about the correct stage of growth for this time of year. Look forward to the summer when I should hopefully see some fruit. The pot was a little bit of a disapointment. It was yellow, not white as the picture would suggest, and was a little too small so I had to repot the tree...

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr baso, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
Very nice !! I love the little minuture tree! And the idea i can eat the lemons in the future ....;)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice pot and seems to be a good cut, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
Set this on my window many weeks ago, nice pot and seems to be a good cut. Still waiting for the lemons, probably the season, I don't have a green finger, just thought the smell and easy access to lemons would be great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture Very Misleading!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
I have attached a photo of what I actually got. I can't give this as a gift it would be shameful. Not a single lemon on the tree that arrived. I think it will probably be at least a year of being looked after before it will produce lemons. One star for arriving on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The joy of gardening whether it's inside or out is watching ..., 6 May 2015
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
Very healthy tree, arrived promptly. Has grown superbly well in the 2 months that we've had it and I have no doubt it will produce lemons eventually. The joy of gardening whether it's inside or out is watching the process. If you want lemons straight away go to the supermarket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 25 April 2015
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
Not had this long enough to review but if it is as good as the Orange Tree was then it will be another great Gift for my Mum. I will update the review when I have spoken to my Mum to see if it arrived ok. so will give it a 4 for now

1.0 out of 5 stars What I didn't expect either is that the "tree" is more like a small plant of just 10 centimeters tall with ..., 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - 1 tree
I saw some reviews saying that it doesn't have lemons and so I thought that it wasn't expected as it also depends on the time of the year, though now it's August and I know lemon trees quite well as my grandma's village in Spain was full of them but even so, didn't expect it.

What I didn't expect either is that the "tree" is more like a small plant of just 10 centimeters tall with a mere few leaves and quite wimpy really. I can take care of it and have patience but it's not even close to what you see in the photo, which is a much bigger one than what you get.

I find that a bit of cheating as the photo shows a different product than the one you get so giving one star only, as I say, I didn't expect it to have lemons but at least to be around those 20cm it says, not just 10. It may be around 25 if you count the height of the pot, but hey, that's a bit of cheating as with the title + photo they pretend to be selling a different product.

If they don't want to get more 1 star reviews then they should add a photo of the real product you get to avoid this.