5.0 out of 5 stars Good read!
This was a little more violent than I was expecting but loved the grit. I'm now interested in seeing where the character Nicola Agosto goes from here. Can't wait for the next one.
Published 6 months ago by Ejay

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I finished it...
Published 10 months ago by Mercedes Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, 31 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I finished it..., 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: The World in Reverse (Kindle Edition)
This is the first of Latrivia Nelson's works that I've read. I have Ivy's Twisted Vine and never read it. Hahahaha, and here I read the second part, soooo I'm going to have to go back now and read the beginning. In any case, I enjoyed this one. There were times however that I felt irritated by the constant, 'Screaming' of men, instead of, 'Shouted, Shouting, Bellowed, blazed, growled, barked... there were so many other words that could have been used instead of tough men, constantly SCREAMING... please think about that Mrs. Nelson.

For some reason, due to your bestselling status, I also thought the book would have been more polished. I always feel bad about my own publications when I miss typos, make grammatical errors and I can't wait to be in a position to afford a proof-reader. As I'm not YET - a best seller, I can't afford a proofer, but I have the help of beta-readers. Anyway, I don't feel so bad about my own anymore. Having said that, I will certainly do my best to clean up my mess before it's released, but as we authors know, it's easier said than done.

As for the story, yeah - nice story. While I could put it down, as soon as time allowed, I was picking it right back up again, so that's a good sign. I can't say how many books I've started and couldn't finish because the story just wasn't doing it for me. So if you like a good police story, with a bit of bad/good guys thrown in and all the action as well, here you go. It goes without saying, that I will be reading more of Latrivia Nelson's work - ie; Ivy's Twisted Vine, lmbo... *wink*

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked it, but...., 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: The World in Reverse (Kindle Edition)
I have read 90% of Ms Nelson's work, and they generally fall into two categories. Those books I love and those books I like! Like most of her fans, I have patiently waited for the release of this title, and I loved being submerged into the Memphis world of Agosto and Medlov. The pace was just what I wanted and I read it in one day, because I couldn't bear to be parted from my Kindle. Having said all that, I just didn't love it, and I really wanted to... I however highly recommend it and will as always be ready to read the next instalment of the Agosto/Medlov story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathless, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: The World in Reverse (Kindle Edition)
This book was worth waiting for. From the beginning to the end was very interesting. Hope we hear about Gabriel and his girlfriend next. Please don't keep us waiting for long.

The World in Reverse