1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy quality, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: VicTsing® White 30 Pin To 8 Pin Audio Adapter Converter For Dock Station for Apple iPhone 5 5S 5C / iPod Touch 5 5th Generation (Electronics)
So number one this device will not charge your iPhone5 and number two - when you plug it into your dock it emits a low hum from the speakers regardless to whether you're playing music or not. Really not a great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars worked on my Sony Doc where others failed, 16 Jun 2014
happy that it works on my Sony dock as other Bluetooth connectors have failed to work, only down side is it doesn't work in my Audi Q3 using the apple 30 pin connector cable:( as I am also lucky enough to have built in audio Bluetooth in the car its not a major issue but could be for others with a different stereo so thought I should mention in case others need this functionality:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I thought..., 19 Mar 2014
Love the fact that it charges my iPhone 5!
But thought it would act as an adaptor to my stereo, also for my iPhone 5.
My stereo has an old iPhone connection, so was hoping to use the item to play music through my stereo using my iPhone 5.
Not possible ):

1.0 out of 5 stars item returned, 10 Mar 2014
only worked one time.looked the part my grand daughter was happy she could use it on her docking station but it did not last.