5.0 out of 5 stars HONEST ADVERTISING MAKES ME HAPPY!
I felt cheated for buying a 22,400mAh power bank from EC Technology only to find that in real world terms it only had 12,000mAh of usable charge. One bad review and refund later, i bought myself the 15,000mAh power bank from TeckNet (with a stated efficiency of 89%) meaning i would get about 13,000mAh of USABLE charging power.

Having used this device for a few...
Published 2 months ago by Martin Dulguerov

1.0 out of 5 stars it was really waste of money
after a month of using its just stop working, i cant turn it on even if its full charge. it was really waste of money.
Published 4 months ago by SANA

5.0 out of 5 stars HONEST ADVERTISING MAKES ME HAPPY!, 5 Sep 2014

Having used this device for a few months now i am very happy with it and have never been caught short with my devices.

My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 battery has a capacity of 3200mAh, and i can charge it 4 times with this power bank.

The 2.1Amp socket allows me to charge my Note 3 as fast as if it was plugged into the mains - something that was VERY important to me, as i was going on a road trip and found that normal car chargers provided under 1Amp of power, which actually meant that the phone was using more power (whilst acting as a SatNav) than the charger provided - so my battery level went down regardless of being plugged in.

Having 2.1Amps of power meant that not only was my battery level NOT going down, but it would actually charge, regardless of what i was using my phone for.

The other thing about this power bank that i really loved is the stated efficiency (89%), as a power bank is only as useful as it's capacity, and as i found with the EC Technology 22,400mAh power bank, capacity isn't everything - all it meant was that it would take AGES to charge, without actually having more USEFUL capacity than this TeckNet 15,000mAh one.

Overall, i am very happy with this charger, it does the job well and for £27 in total (£1.93 per USABLE 1,000mAh) i am satisfied.

I will report back in a few months to comment on how it's capacity has held out over time.
If you have any questions, let me know and i'll answer as best i can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 April 2014
Works perfectly! I have used it abroad as a backup for my iPhone 5 and charges it very quickly! Good size, fits easily in your pocket with your phone. For an iphone5 you will get about 2-3 charges depending on your level of battery. The torch is very bright and runs off of the charged battery! The glass for the torch is a little flimsy but thats not what you bought it for. Has that legit, authentic feel about it too for such a low price. I love it, take it around with me everywhere.

No complaints here, have recommended several times and would again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 29 July 2014
J. Brett (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and it gives me peace of mind when out and about, before I can return to mains power. I recommended this to my brother for his full size S3 and 7 inch Samsung tablet. He bought an identical one (price had dropped a little so even better).
Seems an ideal compromise between size, weight and capacity (for a couple of days' use).
I did notice that the 2.1A socket only charges my phone with the TeckNet supplied cable. The original Samsung USB cable only works with the 1.0A socket. I haven't bothered getting a multimeter out to see what's going on with the cables, but I believe it's the way the data pair are connected (or otherwise) and the resistance between them that signals to the phone that it can indeeed use 2.1A. The Samsung cable gets left at home. The anomaly exists with a 2.1A capable Apple mains charger I aquired too, so it's the USB specification.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase in a long time, 3 July 2014
Quality product, I've tested it out and so far it has charged my iphone 5 from dead 7 times and still has juice. Very handy to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars The nuclear powered marine commando of back up batteries., 28 Sep 2014
I've had iPhones for a while (which means I am no stranger to be mid afternoon charge up) since there is little worse than being out on a night out and having your phone completely die on you. Over the years I've had numerous backup battery type solutions to keep my phone going for extended periods. This is without question the best I have had to date. It will charge an iPhone from near flat to full numerous times (5 times) which makes it perfect to take on holidays such as weekend camping or festivals etc. it would even charge an iPad from flat to full and then your iPhone twice more. Whilst I'm sure it's quite possible to run this completely flat i've never actually managed it. It has two USB outputs 2 & 1 amp and you can use both at the same time. (even while charging it back up) - Great for when you are abroad and only one UK socket adapter and two devices which need charging. One final piece of Genius this device has is a torch...that might sound like nothing but when you consider you're looking to charge of your device at a festival it's usually dark and the device has no power therefore no light either to see the cables you need to plug in. Slip this inside a rucksack for you next camping trip or your laptop bag for your next business trip and you won't be caught short without power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 19 Sep 2013
I recently bought the TeckNet iEP1200mAH External Power Bank as I was going camping over the weekend and needed somewhere to charge my phone. It was the best thing I have bought on amazon for a while as not only did I have enough power to charge my HTC One I was able to charge my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy S3 plus her sister's and partners IPhone's. Within the box you get enough adapters to fit pretty much all electrical devices and it comes with a handy little pouch so you can store it safely without fear you are going to damage it. The power pack charges your devices pretty rapidly as I found out. I didn't charge my stuff over night, I charged it in the morning before we set out which was enough time to charge the devices ready for us all to have fully charged phones for the day ahead. In total I must of used the charger more than 5 times and I still had some juice left in the pack when I returned home. If you are thinking about buying an external charger pack I would definitely recommend this one as its a great buy not bulky as it can fit in your pocket and it does the job.

Great buy, overjoyed with my purchase.

Thanks TeckNet.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, it's reliable and it's simple to use., 11 Oct 2014
Bought one of these more in hope than expectation but it has been brilliant. Cord I got was for iphone 4, but it uses. USB connection so a normal iphone 5 charger cable can be plugged in so I can use it with my ipad too. It came with about 50% charge which was fantastic as I used it the same day it arrived. It seems to charges fully in less than an hour and charges the mobile very quickly. Recently I needed my ipad for a conference and when I came to it in the morning I discovered that the wall charge hadn't worked because the socket was off. The battery had only 2%. It didn't matter, the TeckNet did the job and by the time I was sitting down at the conference about 90 minutes later I had 50% battery. It's not particularly light, but it works and it's incredibly simple. Can't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results., 13 Oct 2014
I have Tested this power bank two times with my Samsung S5, here are the amazing results.

First time:

samsung s5 10% till30% = 20
samsung s5 16% till 90% = 74
samsung s5 26% till 100% =74
samsung s5 42% till 100% = 58

Thats is like charging my phone from 0% to 100% 3.5 times over. Keep in mind the phone was NOT turned off (wifi, bluetooth, GPS, sync, etc) and i was even using it at times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and bright but not quite powerful enough - not a true 3000 mah battery? - Nokia Lumia 7100 1200 mah user, 22 Aug 2014
I have been using this, this week to test the battery before I want to use it out and about. I found the device charged ready to use upon arrival. Thought this was great at first but it struggeled to give my Nokia Lumia 7100 a full charge, there was apparently 60-80% charge in the battery but it only was able to charge my phone less than 30% the battery in my Lumia is 1200 mah so this was dissapointing. I let the battery drain and gave it a full charge, this took a lot longer than the booklet said. It took arround 5 hours to give this a full charge using a Belkin 1a output usb mains plug which is the input this device requires to charge. At the end of the charge neither the plug or battery were hot so this is great, very pleased that neither get even remotely warm after so long. Now with my Nokia Lumia being at only 8% charge I plugged this in and left it till my phone was at 100% this took under three hours which is as expected as the mains plug provices 1.2a and this battery provides 1a out so a longer charge was anticipated. Now This was able to charge my phone to 100% and the led display showed there should be 60-80% left now I anticipated it would be closed to the 60% charge mark in this battery. I let my lumia drain again, the next day I pluged in this battery and it bought my phone back to life and I left it once again to charge, this time I noticed after two hours all the led on display had gone showing that it was empty but my phone was only at 30% charge, how is this possible? My lumia battery is 1200 mah but this is a 3000 mah charger? I did have the wifi on my phone on but I was not using my phone while this was charging and all background apps are off so heavy data wouldnt be a drain on the batteries. I was expecting to get two full charges out of this battery onto my mobile but this wasnt the case. I feel as this is short of 2000 mah inside and not the 3000 as stated, if anyone can explain where the other 1000 went. But for this price and size, and being able to charge my phone without having to open the case and switch out the battery and that I have a tourch easy to hand I'm overall pleased but not exstatic with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Jan 2014
Does exactly what it says. A reliable energy source when you need it, and as it's just a huge battery it holds a huge amount of power in terms of smartphones or tablets. No regrets on this purchase.