5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase
Published 10 months ago by John Mossop

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot charge Sumvision Voyager
This charger WILL charge my Nexus 7 tablet but WILL NOT charge my Sumvision Voyager 7 inch tablet. Curious but true.
Published 1 month ago by John Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 19 Sep 2013
I recently bought the TeckNet iEP1200mAH External Power Bank as I was going camping over the weekend and needed somewhere to charge my phone. It was the best thing I have bought on amazon for a while as not only did I have enough power to charge my HTC One I was able to charge my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy S3 plus her sister's and partners IPhone's. Within the box you get enough adapters to fit pretty much all electrical devices and it comes with a handy little pouch so you can store it safely without fear you are going to damage it. The power pack charges your devices pretty rapidly as I found out. I didn't charge my stuff over night, I charged it in the morning before we set out which was enough time to charge the devices ready for us all to have fully charged phones for the day ahead. In total I must of used the charger more than 5 times and I still had some juice left in the pack when I returned home. If you are thinking about buying an external charger pack I would definitely recommend this one as its a great buy not bulky as it can fit in your pocket and it does the job.

Great buy, overjoyed with my purchase.

Thanks TeckNet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 April 2014
Works perfectly! I have used it abroad as a backup for my iPhone 5 and charges it very quickly! Good size, fits easily in your pocket with your phone. For an iphone5 you will get about 2-3 charges depending on your level of battery. The torch is very bright and runs off of the charged battery! The glass for the torch is a little flimsy but thats not what you bought it for. Has that legit, authentic feel about it too for such a low price. I love it, take it around with me everywhere.

No complaints here, have recommended several times and would again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase in a long time, 3 July 2014
Quality product, I've tested it out and so far it has charged my iphone 5 from dead 7 times and still has juice. Very handy to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 3 July 2014
I am happy with the product. I was about 5 days away from home and it charged my iphone 5 several times. I had absolutely no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 2 July 2014
Excellent value for money and this has really helped me out. I can easily get 5 iPhone 5 charges out of this and it's quicker than I'd expected. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you are on the move without access to charge points!, 28 July 2014
This battery backup pack is straightforward to use. It has the capacity to recharge my phone at least three times on one charge and will fully charge my Nexus 10 tablet at least once with some spare capacity.
It comes with a USB to mini USB lead - and three additional connection adapters - including one for an iPhone.

What I really like is the choice of two connections to charge from - depending on your device and its power capacity. There is a 2 amp connection and a one amp connection.

This has significantly more capacity than a previous TeckNet battery pack.

I take mine around as a backup most of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Jan 2014
Does exactly what it says. A reliable energy source when you need it, and as it's just a huge battery it holds a huge amount of power in terms of smartphones or tablets. No regrets on this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot charge Sumvision Voyager, 23 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 29 July 2014
J. Brett (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and it gives me peace of mind when out and about, before I can return to mains power. I recommended this to my brother for his full size S3 and 7 inch Samsung tablet. He bought an identical one (price had dropped a little so even better).
Seems an ideal compromise between size, weight and capacity (for a couple of days' use).
I did notice that the 2.1A socket only charges my phone with the TeckNet supplied cable. The original Samsung USB cable only works with the 1.0A socket. I haven't bothered getting a multimeter out to see what's going on with the cables, but I believe it's the way the data pair are connected (or otherwise) and the resistance between them that signals to the phone that it can indeeed use 2.1A. The Samsung cable gets left at home. The anomaly exists with a 2.1A capable Apple mains charger I aquired too, so it's the USB specification.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need on for a daily carry, 14 July 2014
TooFar (Hertfordshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TeckNetŪ POWER BANK 6000mAh USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger with built-in Flashlight for Apple: iPad mini 2/1, iPhone 5, iPad 4 (Lightning Cable not Provided) / iPhone 4S 4, iPod, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3; Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Ace, Note 2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This is a great portable device for an every-day carry.
I had a 15,000mAh external battery but found it heavy for EDC. I include the bigger one in my weekend carry now.
This 6,000mAh can charge an iPad 3 and will charge an iPhone 5S about three times.