5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love my new camera!
Published 15 months ago by Cb

Bought this having read previous reviews but am sad to say my pictures do not come out very well and wish I had not purchased it.
Published 5 months ago by mmle4@hotmail.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love my new camera!, 22 Feb. 2014
It's so nice to have an instant memory to keep forever and this is exactly what this camera gives you. Although quite expensive, you can buy decent digital point and shoots for this price, the novelty of instantly having the snap to put in your wallet or photo album is great. The pink, which I bought, is a lovely pastel pink although I wish I had bought the white one I can't fault it. It's clearly marketed at the asian market however I think any creative person or photography lover would absolutely adore this little camera. It's a little large but still handbag sized. Yes, the film is very expensive, but film has always been expensive and probably always will be. The pictures are the perfect size for your purse or wallet, make a nice gift inside a card or photo album/scrap book and come out clear, good quality, but with a vintagy polaroid feel. I love my instax mini 8 and will use it forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jun. 2014
It's great! It's annoying that the flash fires all the time though - however easy to remove with black PVC tape placed over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccomend, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Gift Bundle with 40 Shots - White (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
Fantastic , strongly reccomend watching a YouTube unboxing video which you can find by just typing in "Fuji film instax mini 8 unboxing" this basically let's you see what you are getting before you buy it and let you see everything. To me it's an amazing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC IMAGES PRODUCED!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 Aug. 2014
Excellent Quality Images! Fantastic buy for photographers and novices alike! Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you'd expect from a Polaroid type camera. ..., 9 Feb. 2015
Just what you'd expect from a Polaroid type camera. I found the film slightly cheaper for the Fujifilm than the Polaroid, hence why I went with this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, my little budding photographer of a son ..., 13 Dec. 2014
Great purchase, my little budding photographer of a son will love it! Exactly as described and although had to wait (I think the colour was temporarily out of stock) really pleased with the service and customer liaison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic camera, 10 Sept. 2014
Great camera. Really quick and easy to use my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This camera is great fun and my little girl loves having little photos ..., 30 Aug. 2014
Fast delivery. This camera is great fun and my little girl loves having little photos to put in her notice board

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought this having read previous reviews but am sad to say my pictures do not come out very ..., 30 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Perfect - just what my daughter wanted for her birthday :)