4.0 out of 5 stars More photos please
I have bought and enjoyed the previous books in connection with bake off and this one does not disappoint. There are lots of super recipes which will certainly make you pile on the pounds. Just of couple of minor points - a fair number of the recipes do not have photos and for me that is a bit disappointing as I find it helpful to see what I am trying to make! There...
Published 20 months ago by Suebecca

2.0 out of 5 stars Bake off 2013
I just loved the tv programme but for goodness sake- the typing in this book are all different sizes. Some of the writing is so small you can't read it. Including the writing under the contestants photographs. It's ridiculous you can't even tap it to enlarge to read. If that's not enough Why are there not enough pictures it wouldn't cost that much more to include one for...
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. June Watson

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan. 2014
I am into baking at the moment and this is a lovely book and a great value for money; the delivery was super fast - I ordered it on Christmas Day and it arrived the day after the Boxing Day and free of charge. Coudn't be better. Love the book and the recipes.
I recommend it to all keen and aspiring bakers.
Helena

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 Dec. 2013
Bought for daughter in law as she had it on her Christmas wish list. I looked through it on arrival with a view to purchasing another copy for myself. I wouldnt buy this as there are loads of better books on the market. I only like books with a picture for each recipe, which sadly this hasnt. Also, its only cashing in on the Great British Bake Off as most recipes have nothing to do with either the show, or even Mary or Paul. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect collection, 18 Feb. 2014
I do a lot of baking and tend to be sceptical about TV spin-off books. However I borrowed this from the library to check it out and was so impressed I bought my own copy. There is a good variety of recipes which, if you bake regularly, you can experiment with to suit your own flavour choices and ideas. But the recipes are sound and come out the way they are supposed to. Also, Linda Collister often goes to the trouble of explaining why things are done or ingredients are used, so there is a small degree of teaching included enough for the home baker to enjoy. Photographs are good and there are plenty of them, but I agree with other contributors that it would be nice to have all recipes photographed, even if only small. Paul and Mary are really only the hosts of this book but that doesn't spoil it. This and Paul Hollywood's "How To Bake" are my favourite baking books at the moment...and I have collected quite a few over the years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes (Kindle Edition)
What can I say, Mary Berry, who could resist her. I watched the show so I just had to get the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book Good Bakes., 12 Oct. 2013
This is the third book from the popular television series, and I have also purchased the other two books! We are lovers of Baking, my daughters and me. This book follows on in the great tradition of the series, well worth the money and a kitchen must.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cakes etc., 26 Mar. 2015
Beck (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Some super recipes. Could do with more pictures of finished recipes. Like all books the recipes only make very large 'family' sized cakes - When cooking for only two we could do with being given tin sizes and cooking times for using half the mixture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gifts, 31 Dec. 2013
These were bought as presents,and on chritmas day,both who recieved a copy were extremely pleased,and it wasn't put on,if you know what i mean,they both sat at the after dinner table exchanging ideas from the books

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, 1 Jan. 2014
for my daughter and her big, brand new kitchen. The breakdown of terms, gadgets and gismos was so clear to encourage a budding cook. i may know what a bain marie is but she probably didn't - she does now!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great recipe book, 17 Aug. 2013
I have great affection for the accompanying television series, and think there are some wonderful recipes in this book, especially by all the bakers. I am particularly fond of the Iced and Spiced Carrot Cake, but then I am biased!!

5.0 out of 5 stars bake off book, 3 Jan. 2014
my daughterinlaw loves the programme and loves baking an ideal gift well packaged she gave one to a relative as a christmas present
and was delighted to receive one herself.

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›