on 2 August 2013
This has a variety of metal and can certainly give everyone some pleasure- especially at the low cost of a few minutes of your time to download it. It should also give inspiration to buy some music by some of the bands on here- so it has done its job effectively. I personally like the first track by 'The Answer' and can safely say I will be watching out for their stuff.
there are 4 tracks off this I wasn't keen on but the rest are certainly going to be played.
on 26 August 2013
I have had the pleasure of this type of sample album before. Good sales technique to introduce you to new bands or artists you may not have heard of or considered before. There were a few tracks I did not like, however, those I did I am now looking at their albums and looking to purchase some new material to give a closer listen to. These choices are helped by the short sample clips provided by Amazon on the albums I am looking at. I tend to only buy artists I can have a listen to first and judge for myself whether their music is for me.

I particular liked Alestorm, described as Scottish Pirate Metal, awesome description for a style of music. Others that have grabbed my attention are, The Answer, Vista Chino, Gloryhammer. I am sure there will be different views as to the best tracks etc. But this album does its job well and gets you listening to new music and buying other albums. As a free sampler you cannot go wrong. I was pleasantly surprised how few songs I did not like.
on 9 September 2013
This is a great introduction to some of Napalm Records bands, if you are not familiar with some names and you are a metal fan then this is good way to sample new bands (to you). Or if you thought I'd love to hear from this or that band but are reluctant to buy an album then this is good way to investigate them. I love metal so this album is just down my street
on 8 September 2013
always download free samplers from amazon because you never know what gems your going to get,played it several times in the car and i must say it is very good the odd track is a bit too extreme,but the majority are very listenable and make you likely to invest in albums that you would never have heard of,thankyou amazon i look forward to the next one.
on 10 August 2013
Some great songs and a few duds but what do you expect when it is free. But this is a great way of discovering talent that you may have missed. I really liked the tracks by Summoning and End of Green in particular. Just bought Oath Bound by Summoning and what a great album of ambient symphonic black metal it is.
on 2 September 2013
This is one of my favorite metal albums, and it was free!! All the songs are hard hitting. Really hits the spot. A lot of the bands I've not heard before, but I'll certainly look out for them in the future. A great compilation album,and nice and long. Every track is a real cracker.
on 16 September 2013
Napalm Records are one of the leading metal orientated record companies in the world. This is reflected on this compilation. A staggering collection of some of the best bands in the world.

Recommended to all metal and hard rock lovers!
on 23 August 2013
I usually listen to the heavy metal music though the new heavy rock on this album makes an interesting change, The most refreshing change really though is 'Are you done with me?' by Delain. Thank you for that.
on 17 October 2013
ant free music is a good idea & this is a great way to introduce people to other genres & labels. I picked up a few tracks on this albu that i reaikd & looked further into their discography.
on 14 August 2013
A variety of music, some songs better than others but definitely worth a listen.
I will be looking at albums of some of the artists on the download and more samples from Napalm.