on 17 July 2014
The sound quality of these headphones is beyond anything else you can get for this price. They make Beats and Bose sound cheap and tinny! And the fit of the buds is very comfortable and really blocks out other sound. So why the 3 stars? Supposedly Klipsch fixed their durability with the X11s but I've now been using these for 7 months and the cable fixture at the bottom has come out so the wires are bare and just waiting to snap. I had the same problem with the X10s. So great sound but they need to improve their wearability.
on 18 March 2015
I absolutely love these earphones' sound quality, and if that was the only criteria I would have given them 5 stars, but I couldn't possibly recommend them to anyone because the cables are so flimsy. The wires themselves are very tough but the connections to the jack and earphones are very weak. Mine have torn after only 6 months moderate usage. Until they solve this problem, I'm sorry to say that despite the fantastic sound quality I won't be buying Klipsh earphones again.
on 17 September 2015
I bought these based on reading many positive reviews to use for listening to music and taking calls. On the music front, until the they developed a buzz when any significant bass was present. They are kept in their case when not in use and not subjected to any harsh treatment. Naturally I was disappointed, especially as they sounded so good when the worked. The fault developed in the first year after purchase. Unfortunately, for me, by the time I registered this with Amazon I was just past the 12 months warranty, so no warranty replacement forthcoming. Contacting Klipsch on warranty is fruitless as you just get referred to the retailer. Having paid £169 in July 2014, it seems like a lot of money when they last less than 12 months. They are not in the bin yet, but they will be as soon as I buy a replacement.
on 22 December 2013
These are my second set and in my view, Klipch are the best earphones available at this price. Highly recommended.
on 21 July 2015
I'm certainly not an audiophile and cannot review headphones like one, but I have owned the X10i on the strength of it's reviews and now the X11i and I would just like to say WOW. I think you really don't understand what music can sound like until you tried these or another similar set of quality headphones. Throw away all those OEM headphones that comes with your devices and invest. It really will make you wonder what you have missed out all these years. The cost is worth every penny. The additional detail is very apparent, soundstage is expansive and the base is plentiful (for me) and importantly do not muffle or result in a loss of detail unlike the B&W C5s I used to own. Also these are very discrete and light and is well suited for running and commuting unlike those heavy metallic C5s. The earbuds that come with the headphones provide a good seal but so good it creates a pressure seal which can get uncomfortable. So I bought Comply foam tips which also provides very good sound isolation but are far more comfortable. I would recommend these.
on 25 January 2016
I read the previous reviews that said the connection at the jack doesn't last, but naively bought them anyway as I felt I could make sure I didn't yank the jack out by the cable... alas the same thing has happened to me less than 6 months into fairly typical use with a smartphone. Really disappointed with the lifespan.. I'm assuming I can send them away for repair but it's not good enough when they've got an obvious design flaw. Avoid.
on 25 December 2015
Great sound but in all of the four Klipsch In-Ear Headphones I've bought over the years the cable snaps at the jack. Too expensive for a product that only lasts 6-9 months.
on 6 December 2015
I’ve owned a few different sets of in-ear earphones (Shure and Denon). In general, I like the way they block out external sounds and their discreetness. These Klipsch earphones are, by far, the most comfortable I’ve ever tried - I can happily wear them all day without even a hint of discomfort setting in. They also sound fantastic, with a flat, revealing response that extends down to some very deep bass. As a result they are fairly ruthless - if the source material is no good, it’ll sound pants through these earphones. It also should be said that whilst the bass does go prodigiously deep, it’s also accurate - they don’t over-emphasise the bass so if you’re a “bass-head” that likes everything to be dominated by bass, you need other ‘phones. Finally for the plus-points - the remote and microphone work as expected on the iPhone, with good call quality and no complaints, sound-wise, from people I’ve spoken to over the phone whilst using these.

So, why not a full five stars? Well, a few things:
The packaging is horrible - lots of plastic that was difficult to get in to, to the point I was worried a couple of times that I might damage the earphones trying to get them out.
The earphones come with a case; it’s great that a hard carry-case is provided, but it could be easier to get the phones in and out of.
The cable is fairly microphonic. This is a problem I’ve experienced with all in-ear earphones, but I think these ones suffer the worst. A trick that might work for those with glasses: wear the earpieces “upside down” in your ears, so the cable exits “upwards”, then hook the wire over your ear, keeping it in place by hooking it between the arms of your glasses and your ears. For me, this cuts down the microphonics a fair bit.
Most concerning is long-term durability. I’ve had mine a few months and they’re doing OK so far, but I’ve been extremely careful with them. I’m absolutely not surprised by the other reviews here from those who’ve had them longer saying that they are starting to fall apart. The cable is very thin and has poor strain relief at the remote control, and especially where the cable enters the earpieces. I’m contemplating reinforcing these areas with some sugru to pre-empt potential damage.

In conclusion, these are great earphones for those that are after an accurate sound, who like to listen for long periods, and with the added convenience of iPhone-compatible remote and microphone, but only if you are confident you will be able to treat them gently at all times!
on 16 January 2015
This set of headphones is a replacement for x10 model.
The sound is better than I remember but according to klipsch the spec is the same apart from the wires. I have invested in a fiio e11 Kilimanjaro headphone amp and the two together makes for a stunning listen!!
The wires are still tangling up so I hope they are more durable than my old x10s Only time will tell.
on 18 January 2016
These headphones have two strong points and one fatal flaw.

The first strong point is the sound. The bass is strong and crisp, as long as you have a good seal with your ears. The mids and highs are clear and balanced. I am a semi-professional musician, so being able to hear music properly is very important to me.

The second strong point is their comfort. They are light and a good fit. I have small ear canal and I've come across very few pairs of in-ear headphones that anywhere close to as comfortable as these.

The fatal flaw, however, is the durability. I am always careful with the headphones. Nevertheless, the connection between the cable and the jack has broken down leaving the wires exposed. For a carefully treated, expensive set of headphones such as these, this is simply not acceptable. There are cheep sets of headphones where the week points are well designed and built. Unless you are only ever going to wear the headphones with your phone on the table in front of you, this should be a deal-breaker.