5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but fashionable sandal
I have tried for many years to find comfortable but reasonably fashionable footwear. I wanted a shoe to wear with anything, maxi dresses, jeans etc. and this fits the bill perfectly. I usually take a size 5 in standard shoes but got these sandals in a 4 and they fit perfectly. This is my first purchase of Birkenstocks but will definitely not be my last I love them.
Published 7 months ago by MRS A. L. Phillips

I have had many pairs of Birkenstock sandals which have been fine. These feel slightly odd - not just that they are new, they feel like they will need some 'wearing in' which others haven't. Love the colour though, perfect for summer
Published 5 months ago by Robbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but fashionable sandal, 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely flip flops just too large, 5 May 2014
Had to send back and order one size lower as I had a good inch spare at the front. Strange fitting. Size six fitted perfectly. If you're in between sizes go for the lower.
Quality and design is great though so gave top marks as wouldn't want to put someone off unfairly!

3.0 out of 5 stars ... had many pairs of Birkenstock sandals which have been fine. These feel slightly odd - not just that ..., 14 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great summer sandals, 5 July 2014
Very colourful and bright, comfortable yet sturdy, and feel as if you have noting on your feet at all. A joy to own and make you smile to look at them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
sandals fantastic - comfortable right from the beginning - colourful and fun - would recommend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab as always!, 15 Sep 2014
Have had several pairs of Birkenstock in the past and never disappointed.My last pair are still going strong after about four years of wear. These Gizeh Birkos are a great summer sandal and go with just about any outfit. Just be aware that it can take a few days/weeks for the foot bed to mold to the shape of your foot but well worth it as the comfort is second to none.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and really pretty, 30 Jun 2014
Shady Tree (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Papillio by Birkenstock Womens Gizeh Birko Flor Thong Sandals (Shoes)
Fit as expected - i.e. buy one size smaller than your normal shoe size - so for my size 40 feet I ordered a size 39 which fit perfectly. Needed a few days to break in but are now wonderfully supportive and comfortable. A bargain at under £36 and the floral pattern is so pretty. These go with just about any outfit so I'm delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 29 July 2014
David Padgett - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of Arizona style a few weeks ago and was so pleased with them I bought these for my wife
In both cases I ordered a size smaller after reading feedback from other customers and got a perfect fit with both
Very satisfied with these shoes, they get better after a few weeks wearing in
Dave
Barnsley

2.0 out of 5 stars Have been returned, 10 July 2014
The colour is not as vivid and attractive as the picture. Hence it was returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sandals, 15 July 2014
I was looking for something a little different but comfortable. Guess what that is was I got. I'm really pleased. Sandals were very comfortable from the off as I'm used to wearing toe post sandals. Looking forward to wearing them for the rest of the summer and next year too.