5.0 out of 5 stars Good beach read
Easy reading and very enjoyable. Definitely a beach read and I would purchase all three books to get the best of the story
Published 18 months ago by Alison Monk

3.0 out of 5 stars Choosing the Right Man. (Nice Girls to Love. Book Three)
Couldn't go overboard for this. It's an okay book but only just. Let's hope further books by this author do better.
Published 15 months ago by Minnie Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beach read, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Choosing the Right Man: Sullivan Brothers Nice Girl Serial Trilogy, Book #3 (CAN'T RESIST) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them all, 21 Sept. 2013
Took me a day to read all three books would recommend them to any good romantics even had a few tears in book three

5.0 out of 5 stars The big decision!, 11 Sept. 2013
*Spoilers*

Oh my goodness. After reading the first two books in this trilogy, I HAD to read the third and final book.
I was completely torn at the end of the second book as to who I wanted Abby to be with - Connor, your typical bad boy who wants to change for good or Brian, the guy she's been best friends with for a decade, mother to his daughter since Beth died and all round good guy.

The solution the boys came up with to help Abby choose was a bit odd - a week at a time with each of them until she decided.
And Abby was no closer to deciding after a few weeks with each.

I had rooted for her and Connor since book one, but I could also see how much Brian and Skylar wanted her in their lives too.
I was very happy with Abby's choice and glad that Brian looks to be getting his happy ending with Tessa and I'm by much looking forward to reading his story when it's released!

I read all three of these books in two days and loved every minute of all three of them. These are definitely books worth reading and I'd recommend them to anyone - and I'm very much looking forward to more from this author!

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, 6 Aug. 2013
S. Atkin - See all my reviews
I'm going to admit to reading a review before hand and finding out who Abby ends up with. And I'm going to be honest and say I wasn't happy with that choice. But it didn't stop me from reading the book and after I did I was happy it ended the way it did. And I'm not going to be one of those people just because it wasn't the brother I wanted to leave a bad review as on the whole the book was Awesome.
With all three books I couldn't put them down Violet really draws you in with this story and oh the heartache you feel for these characters is gut wrenching.
I thought it would be the one that got left be hide that would make me cry but no it was Skylar words that made me cry like a baby. I have to say there is a wedding and it was beautiful and a perfect ending for the happy couple.
There were some lighter moments; Brian and Conner while fighting come up the idea of having a joint custody dating agreement with Abby and I found that whole scene funny (just my humour.)
The only thing I didn't like about this book is the ending I would of believed it more if the one character had maybe be introduced in book 2 not right at the end of this one. But to be honest I know there is going to be a happy ever after for the other brother and I will be reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitting end!, 6 Aug. 2013
Downloaded the final book as soon as it was available. As with the last two books, enjoyable right to the end and was the outcome I wanted.

Look forward to reading more stories from Violet Duke in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars On a positive note I love skylars attitude and her, 3 Jan. 2015
Well now I just want to re read this series not only have I laughed/cried and got angry with this series I found myself backing the wrong brother.
In this book you will find a argument/ heart break/ a temper tantrum and a marriage but who does what I'm not spoiling it for you.
On a positive note I love skylars attitude and her positivity

3.0 out of 5 stars Choosing the Right Man. (Nice Girls to Love. Book Three), 29 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Choosing the right man nice girl serial trilogy by violet duke, 3 Oct. 2014
Really enjoyed this trilogy the two brothers seemed really hot .l personally liked the bad boy Connor my wish at the end of the book came true for me .would definitely read more from this author again x

5.0 out of 5 stars a definate 'must read'., 27 Feb. 2015
Read the series and after the first book i had to find out what the outcome was. Such a great stotyline i couldn't put it down. Loved it from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for a brilliant read, 29 Oct. 2014
I honestly didn't know which way she would go. Made for a brilliant read