on 16 October 2013
I have to admit, my first opinion when I saw this watch was: "Wow it looks great!" and sure enough it does. The watch feels somewhat light on the wrist and isn't too bulky (I have a fairly small wrist and it doesn't look big on me). The leather strap is high quality, durable and is dark navy blue/black. The dial is a bit darker and shinier than in the picture but nevertheless it's still very nice. The body of the watch seems to be made to last and the metal looks solid. The glass is thick and I very much doubt it will scratch easily.

Pros:
- Watch looks very nice and should fit most male wrists
- Well built and solid
- High quality leather strap
- Performs all of the features detailed in the description flawlessly

Cons:
- It was only 40£, therefore expect it it to wear and tear easily after its 2 year guarantee! From previous experiences with Sekonda watches, I have found that the strap is the first to go!
- As stated, no glow in the dark/light meaning it is somewhat difficult to use it at night. However, this was not detailed in the description so I can't really complain too much.

Overall I rate it 4/5. It would have been 5/5 if it had the glow in the dark handles. Its perfect for any man, whether that be a teenager all the way to a middle-aged man. It looks great with a suit or formal wear whilst also matching almost any type of casual or smart attire!
on 7 November 2013
I have, for decades used Sekonda for workaday wristwear so, when my last (Sekonda) was up for retirement though still working perfectly, I chose this one. I am not a fan of bulky watches so I was a little apprehensive at first. However, once on the wrist it no longer looks bulky.
As is often the case on Amazon the image does not do justice to the product and this watch, for it's price and function is stunning, quite frankly!
The flat blue dial area is well laid out and looks superb when it catches the light. The blue strap is quite dark but compliments the case very well.
Would definitely recommend.
Mike.
on 29 November 2013
This is a great watch. Firstly looks excellent! Not to heavy and easy to wear. You can wear it for everyday use or even to go out. Had a lot of comments from people liking the watch (some even thought looks like a brietling until close inspection lol).

For £40 you can't complain and would recommend to all.
on 18 March 2014
The casual observer cannot fail to note that this watch is a dead ringer for the Breitling Navitimer. Indeed, that is why I bought it . I have a vintage Breitling which is worth a great deal of dosh so I wear it only on special occasions
At £40 though, the Sekonda looks for all the world like one of the smaller models popular in the 80s (especially since I replaced the pretty poor strap that came with the watch with an old but genuine Breitling strap)
As a timepiece, the Sekonda is robust and accurate. and for the price , just brilliant
on 22 November 2013
Looks just the navitimer... However, could be a little larger, would look nicee. But I'm very pleased with. Let's wait to check the accuracy. It shouldn't be a peoblem, it looks strong and hard-working.
on 8 December 2013
Nice Watch. Casual or Smart wear works for both.
Blue my favourite colour anyway. Nice timepiece looks more expensive than it is always a bonus!
on 5 September 2013
The watch facia is good but the strap is not genuine leather! The blue coating came off it and it really irritated the skin around my wrist!
on 13 September 2013
A really great watch for the money - bought for my husband's birthday. The colour is very dark blue - makes a nice change from black or brown!
on 14 January 2014
Plenty of Pros for this one. Good looking all things working well. Good delivery on time. Only Con is that its not luminous in the dark but still gets 5 stars as I knew this anyway !.
on 28 October 2013
Got this as a birthday present. It arrived on my birthday..a day earlier than expected. The watch is excellent value. I am delighted with the purchase.