Top positive review
11 people found this helpful
Pros/Cons of this watch!
on 16 October 2013
I have to admit, my first opinion when I saw this watch was: "Wow it looks great!" and sure enough it does. The watch feels somewhat light on the wrist and isn't too bulky (I have a fairly small wrist and it doesn't look big on me). The leather strap is high quality, durable and is dark navy blue/black. The dial is a bit darker and shinier than in the picture but nevertheless it's still very nice. The body of the watch seems to be made to last and the metal looks solid. The glass is thick and I very much doubt it will scratch easily.
- Watch looks very nice and should fit most male wrists
- Well built and solid
- High quality leather strap
- Performs all of the features detailed in the description flawlessly
- It was only 40£, therefore expect it it to wear and tear easily after its 2 year guarantee! From previous experiences with Sekonda watches, I have found that the strap is the first to go!
- As stated, no glow in the dark/light meaning it is somewhat difficult to use it at night. However, this was not detailed in the description so I can't really complain too much.
Overall I rate it 4/5. It would have been 5/5 if it had the glow in the dark handles. Its perfect for any man, whether that be a teenager all the way to a middle-aged man. It looks great with a suit or formal wear whilst also matching almost any type of casual or smart attire!