4.0 out of 5 stars Navman F610
If you are used to the earlier Navman GPS Such as the S30 series then this is a similar platform. Your previous in car and mains chargers will be compatible. It is a very clear screen and it gives loads of information when driving. The suction mount is good ..it sticks to the window!! The whole mount is sturdy and does not vibrate when driving.
When entering the post...
Published 8 months ago by james cottrell

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Easy to use. Good picture and sound but would of been better if it had the option of fastest route or motorways or inland... It kept taking me on the motor way route when I didn't want to use that route.
Published 4 months ago by sherry

4.0 out of 5 stars Navman F610, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Navman F610 EZY WIDE+ 5" Satellite Navigation GPS System UK & Ireland Mapping Satnav 3D Lane Guidence (Electronics)
When entering the post codes or any info you get clicks instead of a voice as in the previous S30 series. The directions girl 'Serena' can be a little muffled at times and difficult to hear if you have a window open or the radio on.

When you first get this device put it on charge for at least 8 hours otherwise it will keep dropping out. I thought I had a faulty unit. There is also a tiny reset button at the back in which the end of a paper clip can be used to push the micro switch. Hold down for 10 seconds and release. This should sort out any non start issues due to low battery. Do not use this facility unless all else fails.
Otherwise a first class unit which does what it says on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars SatNav, 22 April 2014
This is a easy sat nav to use, plus the screen is quite large. Its just the job for me travelling around england. and it arrived sooner than expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Navman Mio, 25 Mar 2014
Received a refurbished Navman Mio with a 12 month guarantee -excellent value and a great piece of kit-thoroughly satisfied and would definitely recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sat-nav, 6 Mar 2014
great sat-nav very clear and quick reaction to it nice clear screen lots of features would recommend would make an excellent gift

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor! My mother bought this Navman for me as ..., 13 Aug 2014
Extremely poor!

My mother bought this Navman for me as a present on 16/04/14. It initially seemed to work on the trip home and I did not use it again until June when I needed it driving an HGV into London. It refused to switch on. After several attempts it switched on and I set in my destination. One mile down the road it had switched off. I was unable to switch it back on.

Fortunately I had my old TomTom with me and was able to use that or I would have been in serious trouble as the destinations were in London. I have not been able to get the Navman to switch on when I need it. After many attempts it switches on, then after the splash screen switches straight off again, other times on extremely rare occasions I get it to work normally but then it can suddenly switch off again.

Unfortuanately I didn't realise it was defective until after the 45 day Amazon limit as I didn't use it again after the initial journey. So I wrote to Izzila, the Amazon seller who informed me it was not their responsibility even though they had sold it to me but I would have to deal with Navman personally which I did. After about five weeks of communicating with Navman they agreed to take it back and 'repair' it. So I posted it to them recorded delivery at a cost of £3.90 It was back in three days but from the moment of trying to switch it on it showed the orange light even though the report form showed they had charged it. So I charge it for four hours. The green light came on for all of a few seconds then went back to orange even though it was still being charged. I took it away on holiday and was unable to use it at any point to this day of 13th August. I am still using my old TomTom even though I have had the Navman since 16th April. It is totally unreliable and just isn't usable.

If this is the usual standard for this product I strongly recommend that no one wastes their money on this product. It has taken an enormous amount of time and effort writing letters and trying to get the product to work. I asked Navman for my money back but have not had any communication on that yet. I intend to take the matter to Citizen's Advice, book an appointment and take all the communications I've had and the bundle with me and see if I can get better service from them.

Maybe I just got a bad one - don't know but it isn't easy to get it repaired and you have to pay the postage each time it goes back to Navman and then they don't seemed to actually test the unit for usability but just stick it on a bench and do some tests which satisfy some ticks in boxes and you get the product back with the same defects still on it. As I say, maybe I've just been unlucky but I can't say a single good word about the Navman F610 EZY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear Screen and Easy to Use., 15 Mar 2014
Good value for money. Pleasant female voice with good directions. Display is straightforward and clearly understood. Quick-start booklet supplied and full manual on disk. Complete with in-car charger, but no mains charger or usb cable. Happy with this satnav.

5.0 out of 5 stars Re:navman, 11 July 2014
Item really good but not happy with delivery service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Bought for my mum and dad who love it. Bigger screen and advantage to those with failing eyesight

5.0 out of 5 stars Navman, 18 Jun 2014
Quick efficient delivery, easy to set up and use. Bought as a gift for my husband. Early days as only used it one but so far so good.