on 15 March 2014
Bought this screen protector for my prized HDX and it certainly "does what it says on the tin", insomuch that it is very easy to fit and being slightly thicker and stiffer avoids the manifestation of the dreaded air bubbles. Great so far so good, the extra thickness doesn't effect the touch sensitivity and performance of my HDX, and of course it also reduces much of the glare you get when reading in daylight/sunshine. However here lies the problem for me, the filtering on this protector although very effective at reducing glare for reading also has a detrimental effect on my photo's, by cutting the sharpness and softening my images. You may think this gripe rather trivial, and maybe so if your pix are taken with an i-phone. However as a very keen photographer shooting RAW files with a Canon dslr and who uses Canon L series lenses this product is no good to me personally. Apart from that particular fault this screen protector is a worthwhile investment.
on 5 June 2014
Installation is very easy - exactly as it is stated in the instruction. Looks ok, however it is not really anti glare. Reduction of glares is minimal. You can't read your Kindle in a direct sun with this screen. It does not help at all.
Other than that - it is good.
on 29 March 2014
Bought this after trying another product to cut out glare in sunlight. It was delivered quickly and is easier to fix onto the screen than the other one I used and there are no bubbles! It does cut down the glare more than the other one I had but, unfortunately, it also darkens the screen as well. I suppose there is no perfect solution to cutting out the glare in sunlight.

I am comparing reading/watching with and without sunglasses on my Kindle HDX model (with this anti glare screen) in sunlight against my original Kindle (no need for an anti glare screen). This is perhaps a bit unfair as the original Kindle and Kindle HDX are made for different tasks, but I wanted to take only 1 Kindle on holiday so that I can both read books and surf the internet.

I think I will just about be able to cope with the HDX model for a couple of weeks for both jobs, but I'm not ditching my original Kindle as its so much better for reading books.
on 18 January 2014
Very easy to install and also cleans well. I bought this with my new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. It fits perfect. No bubbles or creases. It protects my screen and my stylus /pen glides across it very well. It doesn't look like I have any thing covering my screen it fits so well.
on 25 February 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Easy to apply and can use it again and again. Good value too.
on 28 May 2014
I always stress whenever I install a screen protector. This was very, very easy to apply but definitely not matte. If you are looking for an anti-glare screen protector, look elsewhere. If you want easy and bubble free installation, this is your screen protector of choice.
on 21 July 2014
Bought a screen cover previously and it was terrible!!! So I decided to invest in this "bubble-free" version. Absolutely brilliant. Does what it says it will do. No bubbles, no smears. Fingerprints come off with minimum effort leaving no smears behind. Very happy.
on 14 March 2014
The product is good and does what it says but I do not like it. Makes the screen all grainy and looks dull! What a waste of money. It will have to do until I order another.type. rather have a bubble than a grainy screen! Really.disappointed x
on 6 June 2014
Great protection for screen easy fit no bubbles at all. The only thing that lets it down is the anti-glare, sadly this is none existent, hence only 3 stars.
on 29 January 2014
Was disappointing when arrived just not how it looks in picture for the price you might as well get the disposable screen protesters