on 16 September 2013
Ummmmm.....yeah. Not sure what more you can really say. It's not overly musty; a couple of squirts gives a noticeable, but not overpowering aroma and it lasts for most of the day.
on 8 December 2014
This is a brilliant aftershave for any guy wanting to buy a quality product. At first you're hit by a sweet, cherry and spice kinda smell which is really pleasant and after a while of being applied the spices come into action (will smell/work better if applied on neck and wrists as heat helps fragrance be smelt). The spice smell isn't as intense as Spicebomb by V & R so it won't give you a/ headache. When the aftershave is wearing off you're greeted by a vanilla-spice smell which is really nice. It's like a 3-in-one bottle of goodness! When I've applied it on myself, it's lasted me 3 days. first left it openly noticeable, second day still had the fragrance going just fine and third day it wore off but you could smell vanilla and some spice I would search around for different prices but if you have the money then I definitely recommend!
on 19 November 2013
Massive bottle, you could take a bath in this stuff. Great value but i'd advise you buy the smaller one first to see if you like it and then you'll have a smaller bottle to decant into. Great smell, women really love the quirky citrust blend.
on 26 September 2013
For those who liked One but then felt too old to buy it anymore, this is a good next step.
on 16 October 2013
get this while you can - cheapest I have seen this is £23 so grab yourself a bargain at this price. item comes sealed and wrapped in cellophane so is not fake.
on 21 December 2013
This is my 23 year old son's favourite fragrance & this was a very good price. It was delivered quickly & was well packaged, highly recommended!
on 14 December 2013
The product arrived on time and so far as I know (it was a gift for my son in law!) it has been warmly received and appreciated! Many thanks
on 3 February 2014
It has a nice strong smell, lasts a decent duration, and at 200ml you don't get better value for money than this!
on 6 December 2013
I like the CK range of fragrances. So was looking for CK Shock, everywhere couldnt find it on high st stores. Looked up on Amazon, find one and ordered it. When it arrived sprayed some on, and wow, amazing!! This is my favourite CK fragrance for men. This is suited for young and old, and is fitted for winter/autumn time.

The best!!!
on 26 August 2014
I didn't like this one first of all, I thought it was a bit like Angel, but it's grown on me and I love it. After a while, the sickly initial smell disappears and the lingering CK fragrance comes out - hence why I think they call it shock! Takes a while to settle down, but still going strong after a day in the office. Regularly worn now. Good price from amazon as well. ships with a metal cap, and the spray nozzle is separate, meaning less likely to leak in transit.