Published 6 months ago by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 6 months ago by Cymro

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ... vegetables so looked it up and I am very happy with this product, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lurch Attila Hildmann Vegetable Spiralizer Grey (Kitchen & Home)
I went to a restaurant and had spiral vegetables so looked it up and I am very happy with this product. It is large so needs space for storage. A very nice way to serve vegetables as either a salad or cooked. I am Gluten free and it can be used to make vegetable pasta healthy and fun for kids to get involved in making dinner. Great for vegetarians and people on a health kick as a way to make our vegetables more exciting especially courgettes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for grating vegetables and fruit the quick and healthy way, 6 Oct. 2014
A great addition to my kitchen. It really does what it claims to do. Now eating more raw vegetables based salads and vegetable based stir fries. Also fantastically shaped fresh fruit salads. Easy to use and even easier to clean. Highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegetable Spaghetti, 29 Aug. 2014
Mrs. P. Patterson (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
Great Item, very sturdy and works really well. Am now buying more vegetables to see what I can make. So far courgettes make the best spaghetti. Good gadget.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Oct. 2014
I bought this spiralizer because of the reviews. However I don't find it that easy to use as the feet, especially at one end do not stick and therefore the side handle is not effective. I have to cut veg into shorter pieces in order that my hand span on the hand that is not turning the handle can hold the end and the column that the turning handle is on to ensure that the veg is spiralized. I would try a cheaper make first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effortless spiraIising, 5 Jan. 2015
Effortless spiralising. I've used all blades and the results are what I'd hoped for. Cut through fennel, sweet potato and carrots with ease. Really easy to wash too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veg reinvented!, 15 Aug. 2014
A fantastic imaginative and fun way to serve raw veg that is both fun and really healthy. Great for getting kids to eat their 5 a day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 14 Jan. 2015
Mrs. K. J. Hawk "Kali" (Wirral) - See all my reviews
I know I've only had this for a day or two but, felt a review was called for.
I did courgette noodles for my husband and son last night, seasoned with salt and hot paprika.
They took a total of 10 mins from preparation to plate!
They both loved them.
Incredibly healthy, fresh, adding to 5 per day, fast to make. Brilliant. We just now need to experiment with different fruit and veg.
I am dying to try an apple spaghetti salad as a dessert.
It's not as hard to turn the handle as I expected either. I suppose it depends on the hardness of the item you are using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
Makes great vegetable 'pasta'. Only negative is feet don't always stick to kitchen top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought one sooner!, 11 Feb. 2015
Has transformed how I cook and prepare food. Ideal for salads, stir fry and replacement noodles/pasta. I've reduced my carbs significantly since I bought this, and as a result I'm losing weight :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item., 14 April 2015
Excellent product, I found this model super easy to use. Carrots, courgettes,apples tried so far and it's brilliant, well on the way to the healthy lifestyle!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›