5.0 out of 5 stars I love despicable Me..
Published 16 months ago by Enya21

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not as good...
Still an enjoyable film but not as good as the first one - which was probably to be expected, but still worth a watch!
Published 11 months ago by T.Spin

5.0 out of 5 stars I love despicable Me.., 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I think this cute, funny and perfect for all age groups, a bit like a panto some of the innuendo goes over the head of little ones. We had a family evening and it is nice to put on a film that we all enjoyed - even our teenagers joined us..so a good film which allowed us all to come together what more could you want from a film. I could tell you about the film but, I will not it will spoil it, all I will say it is a film to chill to, not amazingly intellectual but fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicably Good!, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Both DVDs in one box, plus UV copy - I couldn't ask for anything more from this product! If you are fan of minions, this is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I choose this rating because it was so funny and so well deserved a 5 star rating.
I know this is a children's film but it can be a family film too and there is nothing I can say bad about it.
I wish they would made Despicable me 3 maybe ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great films and Blu-Ray set, 3 July 2014
I bought this Blu-Ray set as a present for my brother. The disks seem to work just fine, and the digital copies are really useful for when watching on the computer or on your phone. As an adult I found both films really funny and certainly something different from the average animation style film. If you're in the difficult position of choosing between the two though, the first is my favourite!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great films slightly disappointing extras, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought the Despicable Me 1 and 2 Gift Box for my girlfriend as she loves the films especially the minions. The promise of the squishy minion inside sold it to me rather than just buying the films.
It has to be said that we were both a little disappointed with the extras inside the gift box. I know that these things are mainly aimed at children, but I couldn't help but think they could have been better quality.
Inside the box is the DVD containing both films, the squish minion, an activity book, height chart and sticker sheet. There is also a piece of card that is used to fill the considerable empty space that could have been filled if better quality extras were included.
The activity book has good content but the boot itself is a bit on the small side, same really for the sticker sheet. The height chart is good for small children and the squishy minion is again on the small side.
The films themselves are fantastic and great for all ages the added extra of being able to download the digital version is also great.
If you buy this gift set you'll be buying it because you enjoy the films, just be aware that the extras night not be what you were expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 July 2014
No problems. Good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
if you liked the fist one you will like this one as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
grandaughters loved it and so did their mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny for all ages, 2 Nov. 2014
Alison "Kindle Allie" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
We purchased the Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 Blu-ray double pack. It was excellent value for money, at just over ten pounds at the time of purchase, as not only did we get the Blu-ray discs (individual boxes with a card box holding both of them) but also the Ultraviolet electronic copies too.

Good quality animation films that work on different levels for young children and for adults. Good fun for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars what can you say absolutely fabulous high recommended. Our grandchildren [6&4] absolutely love both, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
what can you say absolutely fabulous high recommended. Our grandchildren [6&4] absolutely love both.I [aged 67] was doubtful at first when starting watching Despicable Me. I thought Gru's attitude was not an ideal person for young children to be watching but was soon won over and couldn't wait to watch Despicable Me 2. Buy them watch them

Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] by Chris Renaud (DVD - 2013)