Format: Personal Care|Change

on 27 June 2014
And does so really well. I hadn't appreciated you needed to rub it into the carpet before hoovering it up (it does say so on the packet instruction). As I don't have a broom, I ended up on my hands and knees using a brush. However, it does do what it says it will and leaves a lovely smell in the room. Quite impressed!
on 12 May 2013
I purchased the power powder to help lift stains and marks from my cream carpet, I have two messy children and two dogs so you can imagine how bad the carpets get.... The bag is big and does more than one carpet, it can be resealed for another use. I followed the easy instructions and covered my full carpet with sprinkles of the powder and then used a hand brush over the area this helps work the powder into the carpet. The powder is moist but dried within the 20 mins stated on the bag. When dry the moist powder turns into fine talcum powder and you can feel the carpet is dry before vacuuming. I used my bagless vacuum cleaner and the powder lifted well. I could see the carpet was super clean and all stains and dirt had lifted. I did two carpets within 30 mins from start to finish. I am so happy with this new product that I am stocking up my cupboard it really is amazing and my clean cream carpets are like new again. Carpets are left with a fresh scent.
11 comment|112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2016
We just moved house and the carpets were making my 11 month olds feet grubby so before hiring a huge machine and trying to cope with two children and wet carpet I thought I would try this first! It's brilliant! The carpets look brighter, smell amazing and my little one no longer has grubby feet and clothes from wandering around the house! Would definitely use again. It's also really easy to use and I managed to get my entire living room, dining room and hallway done whilst my youngest napped!
on 6 January 2015
You are supposed to work this into the carpet with a brush. Once finished and vacuumed up, there was a fine white dust on everything in the room. God knows how much of these nasty chemicals was inhaled! The carpet was a little brighter, but then the powder does contain a bleaching agent. With the additional cleaning and the possible health risk, I will not recommend this product and will stick to the carpet shampooing machine.
on 2 February 2016
Cleaned up red wine whole full bottle stain easily I am impressed
review image review image
on 16 May 2016
I have a ten year old cream carpet . My dog usually pees in the same spot over the years and have never manager to fully remove the stains. Had been using vanish spray for a number of years and thought this was the best thing out there in the market. Not until tried the powder carpet cleaner. Not only did it remove the stains but left a lovely smell of freshness. This is also great as the stains were quite large and with just following the instructions and using a dustpan brush to embed the powder into the carpet it really gets to the dirt even for older stains.

It has also removed the black marks and made my carpet like new again to the entrance of rooms in my flat where there has been heavy traffic.

Highly recommended.
on 23 September 2014
I read a couple of bad reviews on this stuff, but I bought it anyway...kill or cure, I thought, you're not meant to vacuum these Turkish rugs, never mind use cleaner on them, but the carpet looks grubby and reeks beyond endurance.

It worked beautifully. I used it on my woollen kayseri rug and it was easy to brush in and vacuum out. That rug had become quite dirty over the years, but this powder has softened the fibres, brought up the colour and dispelled the pervasive smell of cat spray. It didn't shift the pot plant stain, which has anyway withstood chemical warfare since the potplant fell onto it years ago; and it also didn't shift the dye, much to my relief.

It's designed to be clingy enough to stick to dirt and get it off carpet fibres. I used it the day I got it, so the texture when I sprinkled it was slightly damp, as it's meant to be. I think it needs brushing into the carpet quickly before it dries out, else it turns into powder and won't bind with the dirt. It was surprisingly easy to clean the vacuum cleaner afterwards, perhaps because the powder was bone dry when I vacuumed it up off the rug.
on 28 December 2014
After using this I had to have my vacuum repaired , I will not use again.
on 17 November 2015
Well, instructions say you have to brush your carpet before applying this. Now, the effort of scrubbing the carpet yourself is 80-90% the miracle of this product. Really overrated.
on 14 December 2015
What a waste of time and money. I tried this twice and it did not move any bit of dirt from my rug. I ended up getting the rugs professionally cleaned.