5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, Great quality
My cats prefer HiLife to any other cat food - and I've tried them all. Very nice quality, even smells nice. This Essentials variety is also very good value for money - on subscribe and save it works out at 23p per pouch, delivered to your door, which is cheaper than in the supermarkets
Published 11 months ago by Sarah Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the HiLife.
I would like to point out that I have not personally tried these chunky choices but, Figaro and Tiger tell me that, they were a bit so so!
I have to say that whilst the pouches were very easy to rip open (not all brands are) the gravy is very watery and, even though I mashed them up, the boys still weren't impressed! Sorry HiLife.
Published 17 months ago by penny aurelia welstead ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, Great quality, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: HiLife Essentials Cat Food Chunky Choices in Gravy '52 x 85g Pouches' (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars HiLife chunks in gravy, 19 Nov. 2013
Fantastic. Cats lick up and bowls are clean. Good that they are 85g, saves wastage. The outer wrapping also makes it easier to store them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit!, 1 Dec. 2013
Both my cat and her wee boyfriend who lives next door love this food and cannot get enough of it. I would recommend it to anyone who is owned by a cat (or several.) Great value for money ,too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 11 Jun. 2014
Ms. R. mcilhone "rose" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This item came well packaged, fast delivery too, it comes in packs of four pouches and the meat looks like excellent quality but the only thing i will say is that it does have quite a bit of gravy in the pouch, i cannot complain about this though because my cat for some reason only eats the gravy and always leaves the meat, not sure why, she licks it dry then walks away so she is in very pleased with it, would recommend for great value and great looking cat food, thank you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars hi life cat food, 29 Aug. 2014
i bought this cause i was fed up with paying a fortune on cat food and this was very cheap

i got this for my very old cat who is so fussy with food

it came the next day and was well packaged and the quality of the food seemed ok

i was a bit sceptical when i put the food down as my cat is so fussy but to my surprise she ate it all up and left nothing in her bowl, the portions are perfect and you get a good variety of flavours

my cat loves this food so i will keep buying it
i would recommend to anyone who has cats

4.0 out of 5 stars cats enjoy it, went very fast, 29 Dec. 2013
Dr. D. Waller "Diane" (UK Brighton) - See all my reviews
It's a very good product which all the cats enjoy. I have bought highlife tempt me before. I have some more from the indulge me range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats loved this food, 12 Dec. 2013
My cats enjoyed this food and Misty our girl cat can be a wee bit picky but it was empty bowls all round.Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love this food, 14 Oct. 2014
My cat loves this food and I have tried lots of offer food with him and he would rather not eat it or eat small bits the walk off but with this food he loves it and eats it all up every time.
My cat is very fussy and he likes this food so I would recommend it to all cat owners it's a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Feb. 2014
If you have a fussy cat I would recommend you try these pouches. My cat is a picky eater but he loves these pouches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highlight the HiLife., 9 July 2014
Thought I would try this ( well the cats actually as I don't eat pet food) over the well known brands. What a revelation. The cats have crossed animal type and really Wolf this down. A resounding success.