5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, lovely fleece
Published 2 months ago by Lorraine Buckley

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing
I bought this to replace an old spectrum fleece, just assumed it would be like for like, it wasn't. This one has inset sleeves, my older one is more raglan type. The overall size of this is also significantly smaller, probably to provide a neater, close fit. I much perfer the easier fit of the older style.
Published 5 months ago by Rose

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, lovely fleece, 1 July 2014
Lorraine Buckley (Italy and many UK addresses) - See all my reviews
My only complaint -the size ordered based on my chest measurement in cm was a size too big, so I returned it. Was in a hurry to get the fleece for a holiday and felt I couldn't wait for exchange process, but after scouring the shops, I found nothing I liked as much, for the softness, warmth and just the right weight. So I re-ordered it in a smaller size. The Lapis colour is gorgeous too.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 24 April 2014
Very pleased with this lightweight fleece. Size 16 ordered and fits perfectly. Nicely tailored fit and lovely colour. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy fleece, 4 Jun 2014
Susan Stevens (BRIDGEPORT, CT, US) - See all my reviews
Lovely colour, very lightweight but still warm. Comfortable fit, I am tall so appreciate the slightly longer length of this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour and very warm., 24 Jan 2014
I bought this for my mum to wear in the house. The sizing was very good, nice and long and fitted at the waist. It keeps her warm and has washed well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like its feminine fit, 13 July 2014
This is my second one of these. Really like its feminine fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stylish Fleece Jacket, 10 Jun 2014
I love this fleece. Being mid-weight I have found it very useful for general wear as well as for hiking, which was my reason for buying it. I particularly like that fact that it is slightly shaped in at the waist which gives it an attractive look. The fleece is soft and of excellent quality and highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 May 2014
Bought this for the wife and she loves it comfortable stylish and feels good quality she said, expect nothing less from berghaus. Arrived quickly and a good price!!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely jacket, 17 April 2014
Excellant jacket for fit and warmth. Will be wearing this for many years to come. Would lobe to buy the outer shell to match but a bit out my price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy wifey, 8 April 2014
Excellent fleece at an excellent price. Lightweight so perfect for the summer and to wear under a jacket in the winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 30 Mar 2014