4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well
This was bought to fit inside a Berhaus jacket. Although other fleeces can also fit a Berghaus this one has elastic tabs at the cuff which once secured, prevent the sleeves from disappearing inside. Berghaus are very good at thinking tiny problems like that through so that you are not annoyed by some trivial issue when out and about in field, flood or snow.
So far...
Published 14 months ago by Scattybat

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
I have brought these fleeces from millet's and found them to be of good quality and hard wearing. This is not the case with this the material feels cheap and after only a few wears looks old and worn.
Published 11 months ago by MR lee newton

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, 7 Jan. 2014
So far very pleased with fit and warmth.

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Spectrum II Interactive Fleece Jacket (Sports Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Was very pleased with this fleece for the first month, but it doesn't wear well., 14 Nov. 2014
Have been very pleased with this fleece since I bought it. Had been initially worried that this was the 100gm micro fleece, but it wasn't. Nice warm middle weight fleece, prob around 150-200gm, although it doesn't say that anywhere.
Only slight concern is that after only a month of average wear, it's starting to pill (bobble) a little bit in high wear areas. Can't see this looking smart for more than a couple of years to be honest. For £25, it's fine but rather disappointed that Berghaus seems to be cheapening their range with poorer quality materials - I suspect somewhere at Berghaus an accountant's in charge.

Edit: Now 2 months after purchase I thought I'd update this review.
The pilling has now worsened considerably. It no longer looks smart and I have updated the rating accordingly.
The fleece material this is made from is evidently cheap rubbish... while it looks good initially, it doesn't wear well.
Previous Berghaus fleeces have always lasted well through many years and I bought this fleece based on that reputation.

I find it sad that what was a great brand is being dragged downhill by penny pinching cost-saving measures.

2.0 out of 5 stars Is this the real thing?, 27 April 2014
I am a lover of all things Berghaus and have never been let down. As the brand advertising says 'trust is earned'. I was however surprised and very disappointed by this so called fleece jacket.It is paper thin and certainly not what I thought I was ordering. So untypically Berghaus that it makes me wonder if it is the genuine article. Whatever the truth it is not a garment that will keep you warm as it is far too light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected from Berghaus!, 15 Dec. 2014
I bought this fleece because it was interactive with my Berghaus waterproof jacket. It zipped in perfectly and together they make an extremely warm and comfortable waterproof jacket. The service was prompt and the fleece was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and cosy and launders very easily. He always has more than one in his ..., 29 Nov. 2014
This was a replacement garment for my son. It is light, soft and cosy and launders very easily. He always has more than one in his wardrobe as well as the heavier outer jacket with a similar lining, the pockets of that whch can be reached for inside as well as outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Comfortable Fleece., 4 Sept. 2014
Marion F. (County Durham) - See all my reviews
"Bought this jacket for my husband & he loves it. Good quality material,very comfortable and looks great. I made a mistake when I ordered this jacket, I ordered 2 instead of one however, my husband liked it that much he kept the other one. I am happy to recommend this jacket to other customers".

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus at it's best, 9 Dec. 2012
Mr.Noisy (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
I had the old spectrum jacket, this one seems to have been updated, the quality is much better, especially on those cold morning starts over a hoodie, this is ideal, or for those days hill walking, it's so comfy and cosy, this is a must have if your looking for a new fleece jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, hasn't shrunk and keeps me warm, 27 Oct. 2014
T. J. Baker (London) - See all my reviews
Great jacket, hasn't shrunk and keeps me warm. Much better than Craghoppers who have gone downhill recently. No bobbling, or issues so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars and he is very happy with it, 21 Oct. 2014
I bought this Fleece as present for my son, and he is very happy with it. Excellent quality as you would expect from Berghaus.