This is another unique, entrancing, and highly emotive, song from Lana Del Rey - add into this a rather well done remix that for me really works, since hearing `airplay' I had to get this single, well worth a very good 5 stars.
on 14 August 2013
Remix from Lana, though she has probably never heard it, but it works. Her voice is fabulous and the remix works well. Buy it as an addition to her album!
on 19 August 2013
Heard this on the radio and just had to download..it...brilliant...what a lovely voice...will look for more of her music...played it non stop
on 31 May 2014
I can't believe Lana Del Rey's management would allow this remix to be released as a single. The original is so much better than this mainstream trash! It takes the beautiful element out of the original Summertime Sadness which is what I adored about Summertime Sadness. The instrumental of this remix is just an ear-cringe.
I must have heard about 10 different remixes of this song, but this one seems to have come out of nowhere. Like others here, I heard it in full on the radio and really love this version - the remix really suits the song.
on 17 April 2014
Lana is as usual, superb.
Can't really compare her to anyone else as her voice is unique added by a really good remix.
It is emotional, entrancing and well worth listening too - again and again.
on 16 December 2013
This song has grown on me. Heard it before but didn't take much notice. listened to it again during the summer and when watching video too it is quite moving. The original is good and remix is great too
on 15 January 2014
I heard this track once on the radio & loved it immediately. I rarely buy music but had to have this track as it has personal connections & memories. Simple purchase & instant delivery
on 9 September 2013
Decent twist to a brilliant song. The accelerated pace and other backing parts makes it a far more upbeat song. More of lana del Reys songs should get this treatment.
on 12 January 2014
This is one of those songs that reminds me a lot of the summer hence the name. But it is also a song that is amazing on a night out!
Love this beat!!