5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, 26 April 2014
These shoes arrived today and from the first moment I put them on I knew I was going to love them, they are just so comfortable , so light on the feet and the lining just feels lovely and cool - just perfect for my holidays . They look so nice as well in a lovely red and white pin stripe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super lightweight and comfy, 19 Aug 2014
These shoes are very comfy and super lightweight - almost like wearing nothing so great for the summer. I recently spent 3 days on my feet walking round London in the summer heat in these shoes and not a single blister or rub to speak of!

I chose the red stipe version which are stylish and versatile- I wear with skinny jeans or even a summery dress.

I would recommend them to others but if I had to find fault with them I would say...

I found they could do with a little more padding/material in the tongue as the laces dug in the top of my foot but remedied by tying laces less tight than I normally would.

Not sure what material they are made of but found my feet started sweating almost as soon as I put them on so not great to wear without socks. I used an odour-eater type insole made of a natural fibre to combat this.

5.0 out of 5 stars very light and comfortable, perfect fit, 11 July 2014
Lovely shoes, very light and comfortable, perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, but a bit to hot on a warm day., 29 Jun 2014
Would recommend as v comfortable to wear all day walking round London. But close fitting, so not ideal for a warm day,

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers go sail blue, 27 Jun 2014
Fantastically comfortable shoes Big hit. I have four pairs now. I have recommended them to friends and they have bought too.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort and style, 18 Jun 2014
I like Skechers on the go and memory foam shoes as they are very comfortable and my feet no longer ache all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes in my size at last, 13 Jun 2014
I tried a pair of these on in my local shoe shop but the size 3 was so big. I was really disappointed. I was looking on the internet and couldn't believe it when I had a choice of Skecher shoes in my size (34.5). I ended up ordering 2 pairs in different styles intending to send one pair back but as both pairs fitted me so well I ended up keeping them both. These shoes are lightweight and comfortable and it feels like you are wearing a pair of comfy slippers. The lining is soft and supports your sole and as a shoe they look smart. I haven't worn them a lot yet due to the wet weather but initially I am very pleased. Well done Skechers for producing women's shoes for us who only have small feet and get fed up with having to buy children's shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are incredibly comfortable and you can pop them in the washing machine, 7 Oct 2014
This is my third pair of Skechers on the Go. They are incredibly comfortable and you can pop them in the washing machine. Was a bit sceptical about the red and white stripes but love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Sep 2014
Top comfort would give ten stars if possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever bought, 14 Nov 2014
J. Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
Really comfortable and incredibly light