on 4 November 2015
Child likes it, the adults think it's brill when the batteries run out - alas they don't run out quickly enough for our liking!
on 10 April 2014
This furby was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it.
It has taken first place in her room!
on 15 June 2014
This is my sons second as the first just stopped working. This one has now stopped responding to the iPod and has changed from a sweet voice to an angry one, no idea why. I think they are a great idea but are bad quality.
on 24 May 2014
Bought this for my daughter and after 8 days the furby keeps shutting down . It wakes up for a few minutes then goes back to sleep . keep replacing the batteries and pushing the restart button and still it don't work ..
on 6 April 2014
My son had if for Christmas and loves it. Easy to us once app is downloaded. Definitely recommend it, a great present.
on 18 August 2014
Son loves it. I find these annoying and spend my time hiding them in cupboards so I don't have to hear the chatter.
on 28 April 2014
Ordered this for my son. He loves the Furby and it is colourful !
Found the cost of the product a little pricey
on 27 October 2014
My son loved this furby. Arrived on time, and was well packaged. One of the only places who were not out of stock.
on 17 February 2014
My son 8 loves his fury and they are all the rage at school
The only downside is the noise these things make high pitch and constant
Just move to another room it gives them great joy
on 10 June 2014
Great toy. Cannot believe how crazy the kids are about this. nice toys. great xmas gift for any young child.