4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product
Published 12 months ago by steph

3.0 out of 5 stars was excellent at start
but just after a month of use the furbie no longer makes any noise, everything else still works bar it talking.
im having trouble finding out how i can go about returning or exchanging this item, if anyone can help please inform me
Published 7 months ago by kevin

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter who loves furbys... She liked the look of this one specifically but this particular furby we found even though they have many personalities, it's tend to revert to a boys voice quite a lot but my daughter loves blue. There are other colours so with great thought, we changed this for a peacock furby (green and blue) and this seems to be a more girlie one so daughter is happier:))) this one has a girlie voice and giggles lots unlike the blue waves one, who's voice we found more boyish... However the product of furbys themselves are fantastic with many personalities... But the voices are different for each variety...,something to bare in mind

3.0 out of 5 stars was excellent at start, 24 Feb 2014
kevin (BELFAST, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids big or small !, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
My Daughter,6, loves this little guy and she actually believes it is real. The App adds some interesting features to the experience
and I have also added a small Furbling of the same colour to the family and both my Daughter and the Furby Boom love it.

I cannot fault this product except maybe it can get a bit annoying, but if you shut it in a dark place it goes to sleep so not really a problem.

They have many personalities, Angry, Diva, Baby, chatterbox depending how you look after it. If you feed it too much it becomes a bit of a slob and develops some serious sounding bowel problems, its voice also changes much to my daughters amusement. If you keep pulling it tail and it gets really mad and changes into evil Furby and becomes sarcastic, rude and disobedient.

Furbys are great fun for kids big or small and are great Value for money !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
Arrived sooner than expected and better price than most places. Kids love it even though I think it a waste of money!

4.0 out of 5 stars it's the most annoying kids toy I have come across, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
son loves it, but for grown up, it's the most annoying kids toy I have come across, keeps making noises "seeking attention" , there is no off switch so either I have to remove the batteries ( which is tedious) or bury it in the other room under a pile of cushions.....buy it if your sure you love your kid that much

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous toy, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
Great fun item. My one year old boy loves it.

Its probably suitable for a wide range of ages, as each will get a differerent experience from it - from age 1 to 8 for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Furby boom, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
We put the batteries in Furby Boom; then packed it wrapped it and left it on its side so when our grandson opened it. Furby spoke to Him and love at first sight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
We have a Dutch and an English version of this and it is hilarious to watch them talk to each other! I thought they might be a bit annoying but seriously these things are fun for the whole family!

1.0 out of 5 stars couldn't turn it on....tried everything, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
We looked online at everything to try and get it working...we believe the connection for the batteries was faulty. For 60 quid we were very disappointed along with my daughter. It had glimpses of working for a second and then stopped. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Furby Boom Waves (Toy)
My 6 year old Nephew loved it and it works really well with the iphone app! Colours look good too.

Furby Boom Waves