5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fabulous
Smell?: what smell!!
Time to expand: put on the bed after 3 hours
Colour: who cares!
Comfort: A1
Value for money: flipping brilliant!!

Published 9 months ago by Diggers

1.0 out of 5 stars Mattress cut badly
Mattress was cut badly, at bad angles, overlaps bed, dimensions all wrong and didn't fit. A real disaster of a purchase
Published 1 month ago by M H Stutter

Smell?: what smell!!
Time to expand: put on the bed after 3 hours
Colour: who cares!
Comfort: A1
Value for money: flipping brilliant!!

After having spent an absolute fortune on a new king size k-med mattress from Harvey Normans, I soon discovered that my nights sleep was ruined, especially wakening during the night with pins and needles down my arms and hands, and sore hips, lower back etc. In the mornings. I tossed and turned all night and was like a zombie in the morning. I perservered for 3 months until I couldn't stick it any longer. I ended up eventually going back into the spare room to sleep on my old double sealy posturepedic bed!!! Heaven! It was at this time I decided to look on Amazon for a memory foam topper, hoping it would help relieve my pressure points if I put it on top of my new mattress! I didn't want to spend a lot of money so looked at the reviews for this topper and decided to give it a go. I must say as soon as I put it on the bed and slept on it the first night, I had a great nights sleep - no numbness or pins and needles. I purchased the cool max cover from another company on Amazon and this has solved the overheating problem of a memory foam mattress. I am absolutely over the moon with this purchase and am so glad I decided to give it a go. As for the life of the topper? Who knows. Only time will tell. If I can get a year or two out of it, it is cheap enough for me just to get another one.

I've also convinced my best friend of the benefits of this topper and she herself has just purchased one.

If you're searching for a topper, search no more....this is the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
I have left this a week before writing a review as I think you need to see how it goes for a little bit.
I have a bad back and trouble sleeping at the best of times, so I brought this to try and relieve some of the aches and pains I have during sleep and when I wake up. I have to say that even after a week it has helped with my back and is very comfortable, I am 120kg and 6'2 and was worried about sinking through this but it has been great and supports me well.
It does get a little warm during the nights, but you get used to this after a few nights and now it works well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
I purchased this King size memory foam topper to fit on top of my existing mattress to provide relief from muscular aches and pains. So far it has proved to be helpful in relieving pressure from my hip and knee joints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
This product makes all the difference, now have a very comfortable bed, would recommend it to anyone, even turned up on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars no smell very comfy :), 24 April 2014
This review is from: 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Hey guys, have it for about 3 months now. No smell no nothing. Perfect memory foam. No regrets. Now comfy and happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Night's Sleep, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Brilliant topper which has enabled me to get a good night's sleep without any pressure on my hip joints. I can also sleep on my back for the first time in 3 years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does pong a bit, 16 May 2014
First the positives :-

It is a proper king size apart from a couple of inches on the length which if you leave that under you pillows it's OK. A previous king that I had purchased from a shopping channel wasn't the full width of a king.

It is nice and deep, the full 3 inches and is comfortable to lay on.

The negatives :-

There is definately a smell that has lingered for a few weeks now and is quite pungent and leaves your night clothes smelling but it is going off a bit now after a month or so. (a previous memory foam topper for another supplier also smelt but not quite as bad as this one.

It isn't a really dense memory foam but for the price I cannot complain and as I mentioned it is comfortable, even ones not as deep from a shop that stretches the pound in your pocket costs twice as much.

Overall I am pleased with the purchase, just a shame about the smell. Others have commented that theirs didn't smell and some have commented that it was stained, mine wasn't stained in any way so I am wondering if it is the luck of the draw which one you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad back due to scolicsis, 11 May 2014
This review is from: 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
I have suffered from back pain for years. due to scoliosis, this mattress topper has not cured this by any means, but it has helped me get a very nice restful sleep most nights. It helps support my back, it feels like sleeping on a cloud. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great priduct, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: 3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
We have a very hard (expensive) mattress after getting pregnant I could not get comfortable on if so bought this to soften things up a bit it worked a treat and myself and my husband sleep so much more soundly

1.0 out of 5 stars Mattress cut badly, 23 Jun 2014