Format: Audio CD|Change

Excellent
on 2 October 2014
very good
on 7 November 2013
Johnathan wilson has done it again with his usual top draw song writing and his lush production quality this album is well crafted thought provoking sentimental romantic so many changes and moods I can not recommend it enough! beautiful album.
so light that log fire dim those lights pour that drink and chill my friends chill. Johnathan Wilson I thank you.
on 15 October 2013
I've just bought this CD, and don't have a lot of time unfortunately. But I do have enough time to say this is beautiful. The previous reviewer has got it spot on. I've only listened to it once ( so far ) and can't recommend it highly enough.

As a review, this really doesn't give it justice - one word : Gorgeous.
on 7 January 2015
Amazing
on 14 February 2014
Nothing to write home about, maybe I was expecting too much. Fine in the background but not for a close listening session.
on 3 February 2015
good
on 30 July 2014
Classic CD, really good and very pleased, delivery was timely.