5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Well made and cute too.
Fits my little girls 36cm Annabell doll, but would fit a larger 41cm doll too.
Well made and looks so cute.
Easy to assemble and my 2 year old loves it.
i am pleased with this.
Published on 24 May 2010 by J. Mckenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing buy!
Published on 30 Nov 2010 by KAG2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Well made and cute too., 24 May 2010
J. Mckenzie "Jozie" (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
Fits my little girls 36cm Annabell doll, but would fit a larger 41cm doll too.
Well made and looks so cute.
Easy to assemble and my 2 year old loves it.
i am pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Dolls Cradle, 18 Nov 2009
H. Haigh (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a present for my granddaughter and she will be thrilled with it. It is ideal for a small child to play with and good value for money. This seems to be a popular item and is exactly what I was looking for ie a white wooden dolls cradle. It comes complete with pink gingham mattress pillow and cover and even if my granddaughter wants to use her own blanket there is plenty room for that. It is a good size and should fit a baby Annabel. The cradle looks nice and is very easy to put together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Babys bed, 1 Sep 2010
i bought this item for my Goddaughter who is 2, she needed a bed for her baby to sleep in and this was the perfect cot for her! I can confirm it is very durable as initially my goddaughter thought it was for her and got in it :)

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing buy!, 30 Nov 2010
I bought this cradle as a Christmas present for my little girl. It arrived quickly but when I opened the package I was very disappointed with the quality of the product. My main concern is that the cut out shapes have rough unfinished edges and the panels they are cut into are of a poor quality and quite flimsy. I am really disappointed with this and have been unable to contact the seller through e-mail or phone as there is no response. Given this is not a cheap toy I would think twice before buying it and I would definately not recommend it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 26 May 2011
My little one loves this. I had read the previous reviews and was a bit worried about the cut outs but it is fine. They are a little rough but not enough to do any damage to little hands. Lots of entertainment if your child loves her dolly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cradle, 8 Aug 2010
This is a very pretty cradle. Seems pretty sturdy so far. And it was easy to put together. My only criticism would be that the bedding is a little flimsy and low quality, but I still like the cradle a lot and would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 15 Nov 2010
I bought this for my daughter who specifically asked for a cot for her baby annabel, and this one happened to be a near match for her own white wooden bed! Havent built it yet but it looks like good, im sure we will have a very happy 3 year old on christmas morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little crib, 12 Aug 2011
Mrs. Katie Ball "mumoftwo" (bristol,uk) - See all my reviews
We got this for my daughters birthday and she loves it. Perfect for her babies and looks really lovely. The bedding is pretty thin and basic, but i guess that was just an added bonus with the item.

Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dolls cradle, 23 April 2011
This doll's cradle was lovely and relatively easy to put together, although the bedding was quite flimsy. The cut out bits on the sides were a bit wonky but added to it's charm, I thought. It reminded me of a dolls bed I used to own as a child. So much better than those nasty plastic things you can buy at the moment. I bought it for my niece and she was thrilled with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute crib, 5 Jun 2011
although it looks a bit flimsy and the bedding looks cheap, once put together it is actually cute and sturdy.it is worth the price and i would recommend it.