on 17 July 2015
Nicely made, feel strong but very light. No complaints at this price. I must have short legs as the leg length is a little long for me (around the knee cap) which might get snagged if I raise my knee suddenly, though they have a v-cut down each side. Length wise they fit me more like basketball shorts, not my ideal length for grappling. Time will tell.
on 8 February 2016
The only stretch areas of the shorts are on the inner thighs. This causes problems because the fabric across the hip is actually quite tight, and so if you're planning to lift in them (particularly squatting), i'd size up to avoid them feeling restrictive. They're pretty uncomfortable to move around in because there's no give to the material in this area. As a reference, i'm a 32 waist and purchased size medium, but a large would seem more appropriate.
on 17 February 2016
Excellent fit. Out of the 4 pairs of shorts I purchased that day these are the cheapest and most comfortable. I purchased them for lifting, very loose allowing the shorts to ride high when squating
Buy them you won't be disappointed.
on 5 February 2015
For the price I don't think they can be beaten........product seems to be good quality, only down point is that they are slightly long in length and pass over the knee so may not be ideal for wrestling in MMA.
The first delivery was lost in the way from UK to Spain. A second attempt arrived, a month after I ordered the shorts.

To me, shorts are just OK. I never had MMA shorts before, and I plan to use these for Crossfit. They are comfortable, seem durable but they are definitely too long for me.

Overall, just OK.
on 21 April 2015
Long and baggy, perfect for gym workouts, lifting, jumping etc - beware, not a running short! Haven't had to use the velcro to get into and out of them as the elasicated waist is strong and gives quite a distance to allow them to be slipped on and off. Probably the best tenner I've spent in a long time.
on 4 November 2013
A good pair of shorts , my only complaint is they are prehaps a little long however i can only talk about there fit on me as i the last to know it is raining if you catch my drift , they are strong a durable and will stand up to when you are grappleing
on 23 August 2014
The velcro is so strong that it causes the stitching that holds the velcro in place to break. Also if the draw string gets caught in the velcro the drawstring starts to fray quite quickly. If you are careful with putting on and taking off the shorts they should be fine though. Other than those two issues the shorts are a decent pair of shorts, very flexible which I like for grappling.
on 27 November 2014
Very nice training shorts . Very good looking , comfortable. I use them for crossfit workouts . Reasonable price for very good quality product . Not smelling after galons of sweat , quick drying .Highly recommend !
on 4 February 2014
ordered these for my boyfriend for cross fit, he loves them good value, good quality and comfortable. ordered another 2 pairs delivery was good.